Potential haul?

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Anyone out there with a lowboy want a haul Wisconsin to Bama?Looking at buying a little 20 ton Switch locomotive:)eek:cookoo) And will need it moved.Yes,I said locomotive.REAL 1/1 scale gasoline powered.Don't ask,I don't know.I saw it,I want it,I might be able to afford it,and I have something I can haul it around on if I can purchase it and have it hauled down here.;Really

Captain Morgan

Pipeline Mechanic
Reaction score
Freight train,

How quick do you want it hauled? Can they load it or will there be waiting and rigging involved? Are you setup to unload it?

I have two trucks left in my MT to TN move, I am hoping to move them before the 30below weather sets in. I am waiting on measurements to see if I can get them in one trip.

After I get this house deal behind me, I am gonna start trucking. If you wanna work something out let me know.

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
gonna be a while.I am just putting out feelers right now.Don't have the funds to buy the loco or funds to pay to haul it setup yet.And actually waiting to hear back from the seller on the weight,width,Hight,length,assistance in loading,etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk