Parts for sale to fix my truck!!!!

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
Ok I've got some stuff have already got some spoken for but still have others lets make a deal??:D

Pump does not come with lines, pan is new, fly wheel is for C-6 great shape, Rockers are good, Oil cooler is in good shape.

Last edited:

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
more parts..

Here are a few more....

Blower out of 84, vent window for 84, power window and locks from aerostar, rearview thingey, stearing bezel

Lets ask questins here and talk price by PM???

Thanks
dwight

Last edited:

metrojd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Parts

Dwight,
Is the pump Turbo or Non Turbo?
What do you want for the pump and oil cooler?
Thanks
John

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
It is a non turbo, you guys know what this stuff is worth, so help a brother out, i've got to fix my truck so this project of spare parts is up for sale, so help me help you i'll need $400 to fix my truck so lets see what you need???
thanks

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I asked about the oil cooler and intake as eventually I will be doing head gaskets and studs as well as re-orining my cooler. I am not sure though if the oil cooler is the same on 84-85 and my 87. If they are the same, I am interested, if not, I am not. As far as money, I don't really have a clue what you need out of either. I prefer Fel-Pro gaskets, but would prolly try an OEM intake. Anyone know for sure about the oil cooler? Is an 84-85 oil cooler the same as an 87? I am trying to find out as I would like to have this one ready, pull mine and just swap one in. I thought I remember something about the o-rings being different as well as the headers though, any ideas?

I have also been busy with a sick wife, as well as all of us fighting some form of cold/flu for the last week or so as well as taking two Ph.D courses, that is part of the reason I haven't done much with the money end of things. I would want to be fair to both of us, if you have an idea what you want for either, let me know. I have purchased two Fel-Pro intake gaskets on ebay for $35 or so but have no idea what OEM goes for, I never look at OEM stuff.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
I got a felpro waiting for me at the shop that has my heads i got this one off ebay shipped to me for $40 and i have both oil coolers off my 87 and this one from the 85, they look the same. i think they changed o-rings in them some where along the line? i relisted some things on ebay, pm me what you think will be fair? also give me your address and i'll check the shipping in the morning, i got a bunch of stuff to mail.
thanks
dwight

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
here are more pics of the heads?

Attachments

• HPIM2262.JPG
    HPIM2262.JPG
    304.3 KB · Views: 1
  • HPIM2263.JPG
    HPIM2263.JPG