Parting out 91 F350 DRW extended cab 7.3 IDI (located near Columbia, MO)

OnDaRoad

On the road ....
Reaction score
OnDaRoad - I mean exactly that, and I mean I won't work for an hour under the dash to get you a $15 part. I am parting the vehicle out, but my time is worth money as well. I think everyone understands what I mean. I just wanted to ensure that someone didn't get upset when I said no to sending them something that I would have to have serious money for (b/c of the labor to remove it) when they can buy it from a parts dealer for $20. I don't think that would happen with a great bunch of guys like yourselves, but I have had it happen numerous times before...

It has happened to me several times .....

One guy generously offered me $50.00 for a fender - including shipping - to New York

Jim

danman004

Reaction score
Hey wondering if you still have the fenders. looking for a clean set.....in just outside of chicago would you be willing to ship them how much for both???

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hows the IP look? Would you be willing to part it off the motor? How old is it/miles if known?

coletrain777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the late replies, been traveling. If you want anything or have questions please call 573-682-4699. Again call if you have questions or need something. I will be scrapping the truck next Monday or Tuesday so I will need to know ASAP.

danman004 - fenders are rust free and in good shape. I would take $100 plus shipping for the set (no idea what shipping would run but shouldn't be too much). Or you could just make a 5 hour drive and pick them up :) let me know if you're interested 573-682-4699.

Hondacowboy - I have a complete swap... Trans, pedal assembly, clutch/pressure plate, slave cylinder...). The best way to check on this stuff is to call me 573-682-4699.

Funnyman06 - the injector pump is in good working order and has around 35k miles on it since the previous owner had it replaced. I don't mind selling it, if you are interested give me a call 573-682-4699

coletrain777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fenders in great shape
Doors in great shape
Sliding rear glass
Cowl
Truck has great brakes and calipers
Brake booster/ MC
Dually hubs
Zf5 2wd complete swap
Low mileage engine
Posi 4:10 sterling rear

Just thought I would mention some parts to see if anyone thinks of anything they need. Just let me know...

coletrain777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a bump... I still haven't gotten this truck to the scrap yard, too many good parts and not enough time to get it scrapped during business hours. If you need a part off of here just let me know. Prices are still reasonable and the best way to get a hold of me is still by phone (although email works as well).

I will be around for the next few days then off to the Riveria Maya for 10 days of much needed vacation (10 yr. anniversary with my amazing wife!) If you need something past Sunday morning and I don't respond, I will when I get back to the US on the evening of the 8th.

G. Mann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a note to say thanks for going the extra mile to ship the AC system complete and the rear fenders. You did one heck of a job packing it all.. got it in good shape, Thanks

My congrats to the two of you on your wedded bliss for the past years.

Grant... AZ