Parting Out '86 F250 4x4 - 6.9 - Auto

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
Ken,
I'm interested in the springs, if they are replacement 4" lift springs, not ones with added leafs. Let me know. I won't be in a big rush, maybe a couple weeks I could run down and meet up with you. If it works.

Thanks.

Chris

PM sent with phone number. You can call until 1am, or after 7am. The are rearched, and restacked to reduce any sag over time.

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
Well, the deadline is here. I'm hauling what's left to the wrecking yard next weekend, so this week is the last week I have to pull any parts that anyone needs. I'm planning on pulling as much as possible and keeping it for later use, but if anybody needs something in particular, shoot me a PM and let me know.

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
The old C6 and the tansfer case are sitting right here in my garage. Sold the rear driveshaft, and still have the front one.

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
Well, I just got the call tonight that my brother and his friend decided to fall a tree across the cab of the truck BEFORE I got the rest of the parts off. After a lot of hollering, yelling, and cussing I got "kicked off" the property tonight. I called the Sheriff and I can go back tomorrow to get what I want off the truck because it is mine and my mom's new husband can't keep me away from my truck (unless he wants theft charges pressed on him). I'm just "bumping" this thread because if there are any parts that someone needs, I need to know in the next few hours. I'm leaving here in 4 hours to go get my parts off the truck and take pics (might be able to sue for damages since the tree was intentionally fallen on the truck). If there is anything you need, PM me or call me at 541-788-4420 and I can pull it while I'm there... if it's still in one piece.

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, if the mirrors are still there and for sale, I will take them. I will take the cab lights if there are some. I will definitely 100% take the interior trim around the radio if it is still present. And if there is a center console for it I would be interested in it. Have a K&N air filter?

Oh, and I definitely need a glovebox backing. I have the cover. Can you let me know which of these you have and what the price would be???? THanks!

Fred

fastass350

SStock8569
Reaction score
Fred, I believe Kenneth doesn't have the mirrors, nor cab lights. If he doesn't, I do have mirrors for these I can ship you. Possibly have the radio surround in a wood grain, with clock or without? Or Ken might too. Whatever he don't have I'll probably have.

Chris

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
Well, if the mirrors are still there and for sale, I will take them. I will take the cab lights if there are some. I will definitely 100% take the interior trim around the radio if it is still present. And if there is a center console for it I would be interested in it. Have a K&N air filter?

Oh, and I definitely need a glovebox backing. I have the cover. Can you let me know which of these you have and what the price would be???? THanks!

Fred

The mirrors are already on another member's truck, so they're not available. There wasn't cab lights, and if there was they'd been crushed. I will have to see if the trim survived (I spent today pulling motor/chassis parts). There's no center console, just a bench seat. I have a stock air filter housing, but no K&N filter in it. The glovebox survived, so I can get all that pulled tomorrow when I go back out.

I will post the pics of the wreckage in the morning. I felt like throwing up when I looked at the difference of what the truck looked like when I was driving it and now. If it had been my CC, I would've killed someone last night! :backoff

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would feel just as sick as you in that situation. The closest I had ever come was going away for the weekend and finding a cab, rolling 4wd chassis, an NP 205 all sold because my dad needed to clear an area next to the tractor garage for God knows what. I got a solid $150 for all I lost and the area cleared up never became of anything but a dumping ground for bad tires. That all happened a little over 12 years ago and I am still pissed.

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to make light of things or sound like an opportunist, but I don't care who has the parts I need - just as long as they aren't made of gold because right now money is tight and I just want to clean up and add a few more utilities to a truck I haul my baby boy around with.

I definitely need that radio surround. I don't have a clock there, but do they come with one? If so, what would the price difference be? And I see the mirrors are around $20 in the store, so if they are a bit cheaper than that with shipping I will consider it. But I also do need the glove box.

I seriously hope I am not setting up a huge bill here, I just want my truck to be a bit safer for my boy. Any estimates to zip 534913 would be appreciated. Thanks everyone.

And Kenneth, I really feel badly for you. That is one shi**y situation. Sometimes family makes the worst people to deal with.

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
Pics Of The Truck

Here's a pic of what the truck looked like when I was driving it, and what it looks like now It lost the bottom end and I used this truck as a "donor" to get my CC up and going. I sold the axles and lift, but the body was still in decent shape when I left it.

Attachments

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online