Parting Out '86 F250 4x4 - 6.9 - Auto

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
I'd be interested in everything needed to convert manual windows to power windows. Motors, switches, wiring, etc.

I have all the switches, motors, and wiring. I never unhooked any of that. I thought about doing the same thing in my truck, but want to get the switches out of a newer truck so that I can control all the windows. Are you interested in the PDLs too, or just that PW stuff.

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
are all 4 springs re-arched how much for them if so?

All four are rearched and "stacked" with the same number of leafs as my F350. I was selling the springs on CL for $400 (Brother paid just under $200 each when new), but shoot me a PM with an offer. I realized that money is tight this time of year, so make me an offer that won't "break the bank". Will you need the pitman arm and the center drop bracket (the parts truck has a Dana 44 - IFS).

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
Unclewilson, 83stroker, and Mel - Do you guys still want the parts you were asking about? I'll be headed out to the truck this week and just wondering what I need to pull while I'm there.

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a list I will make tonight, and will pm you to see if we can work something out. If there's anything else

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
I've got a list I will make tonight, and will pm you to see if we can work something out. If there's anything else

Diesel Fly has a list for me too, so just PM me a list and hopefully I can just pull it all at once. The truck is 30 miles south of me at my mom's place, so I'm hoping to pull as much as possible off of it each trip. The mirrors are most likely spoken for by 6 Nebraska IDI's, and Diesel Fly has requested pics of the interior panels, battery trays, and some other stuff. I'll take pics of everything when I'm out there on Christmas. Include your personal email in the PM so that I can send you pics of the items that you want. Thanks.

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
Bump...
I will be hauling off what's left the middle of next month, so I figured I'd get this back to the top. I have a guy that says he'll give me $40 for whatever is left, so I'd rather part as much of the truck out as possible. I'm going the pull as much of the stuff as I can off of it and stock it on a shelf in the garage for use later, but if there is anything anyone needs, let me know. PM me or respond to this thread, and I'll get right back to you.

In2Fords

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ever sell the PW/PL stuff? I atleast need the driver Pw switch and a lock actuator. I may also need a starter? still dont know, havent tried to start the truck again since you were here.
call me with your new number

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
Did ya sell the springs, pitman arm and drop bracket then?

Hoss....

I still have the springs, drop brackets, and pitman arm. Everything for the lift is still under it, but is coming out BEFORE it gets hauled off even if it's not sold yet. The gut buying what's left of the truck has a metal deck trailer and said it doesn't even need the axles under it for him to load it.

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
ever sell the PW/PL stuff? I atleast need the driver Pw switch and a lock actuator. I may also need a starter? still dont know, havent tried to start the truck again since you were here.
call me with your new number

I still have all the PW/PDL stuff (motors, acuators, switches, wiring, etc.). I have a starter in the garage (my spare, but if it'll help you, I'll part with it). Same number. Give me a call whenever you get a chance.

fastass350

SStock8569
Reaction score
Ken,
I'm interested in the springs, if they are replacement 4" lift springs, not ones with added leafs. Let me know. I won't be in a big rush, maybe a couple weeks I could run down and meet up with you. If it works.

Thanks.

Chris

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online