Parting a 90 f350 cc dually

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an almost complete f350 cc dually (minus tranny).

It has a 460 efi motor, very nice red interior, power front windows manual rear, dually bed (cracked passenger fender), good rotors and brakes, chrome simulators, running boards ect.

460 - 150 obo (Dont know if it runs, I cant try to start it without a tranny.

Front rotors and dually extenders - 20 per side

Rear axle with 4.10 gears - 175 obo

Rear axle with 3.55s - 175 obo

running boards - 75 for the pair obo

Door panals in good condition (minor wear) - 25 per door

All interior pieces availible just ask.

Chrome simulators - 30 for the set - obo

Pretty much any part on the truck is forsale. There are also parts left on the 87 cc dually 4x4 and 89 f250 as well as lots of 6.9/7.3/7.3 turbo motor parts.

If you are looking for something specific feel free to ask and make an offer, and I can let you know if I have it.

Here is a link to some pictures of the truck, I will get some more later tomorrow.

http://s383.photobucket.com/albums/oo276/gonecrazyi/

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any pics of the front door panels? I saw some pics of the rear door panels, but I didn't see the fronts in the album. If they're in good shape, I'm VERY interested in them.

Thanks! ;Sweet

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I remember there in good shape, the drivers side needs the arm rest replaced though, the foam came apart.

Ill try to get some more pictures tomorrow.

The dash on the truck is immaculate as well.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From what I remember there in good shape, the drivers side needs the arm rest replaced though, the foam came apart.

Ill try to get some more pictures tomorrow.
I imagine the foam coming apart on the arm rest is a pretty common thing, and you can get new ones without spending a fortune...no worries there :cool

These are XLT door panels with the cloth insert and the small pocket under the arm rest, right? I can spend some quality time cleaning up the cloth, as long as the plastic isn't cracked or damaged or anything like that.

That's one problem with the California sun...plastic interior pieces get damaged and/or brittle quite quickly, so finding good plastic parts isn't very easy.

I'd be interested in the dash also (spare parts are never a bad thing :angel: ), except I think that shipping would cost a bloody fortune :(

Thank you so much ;Sweet

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, they have the pockets that screw to the bottoms of the doors. I was planning on swapping them over to my truck, but Ill ruin them like I did mine.

Ill get some more pictures later so that you can see the condition a little better.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im actually planning to put the towing mirrors on my truck.

As for the mount towers, are you talking about the ones that bolt to the cross member that the motor mounts bolt to? If so I have 2 sets, hows 25 plus shipping sound.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There on my brothers phone, but Ill try to get them off of it when he gets home tonight.

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if it (either rear) were a Dana 70 1SU , and it were a LSD.... and you felt froggy enuff to pull the carrier and ship it, so I could have a LSD 70.. I would be stoked.

WHat is the finders/pullers/shipped to my door fee for that?

(knowing already that the rear ends are Sterlings)

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not sure what the rears are, Ill have to take a look. I know that the 3.55 rear spun all four tires, the 4.10 one I know is not ls.

Ill let you once I take a look.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, im so far into that thing that it isnt even funny, I just really want it gone so I can get an f150 lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online