Parting 1991 F-250 SC/LB 4x4 IDI and 1986 F-250 RC/LB 4x4 IDI. OBS gas front clip

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
The 1991 is currently a cab sitting on a rolling chassis, still have the bed and front clip, just pulled them off already. Truck has NO motor, transmission, interior, tailgate. The front axle is a D50 but it is trashed, knuckle joint busted twisting the drive shaft and shattered the pinion gear. Rear axle is fine, sterling with 4:10's, drove it home with no issue. I have a transfer case for this truck, but don't know of it's condition. Considering the front axle damage I would be surprised if it came out unscathed. The bed is straight, except for a light crease on the passenger side and a few love taps on the bottome corners from the rear bumper. The front clip looks good, but when you take it apart you can see it has been repaired.

The 1986 has NO motor, transmission, transfer case, instrument cluster or main wiring harness. It has a good D50 with 4:10 gears, also have a set of 3:55 gears that could go in it. Has a sterling 3:55 rear that works but needs some love, seals leak, brakes leak and it clunks. This truck has a decent blue interior except for the door panels and dash top. The carpet and trim was in good shape. The seat is nice except for one cigarette burn and the springs sag a bit on the driver side.

I also have a 1995 OBS front clip from a gas truck. Fenders, core support, inner fenders and a 460 radiator. Sorry, no hood.

I don't mind shipping smaller stuff or doing a little bit(up to 100 miles) of driving to help deliver some larger stuff. PM me to discuss pricing.

You must be registered for see images attach

dunk

Dunce
Reaction score
86 have clutch pedal assembly or was it a slushbox?

stealth13777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In your pic of the 86 I see you have an intact a/c evaporator case. I need the driver side piece of that case assuming no damage I cannot see. Willing to pay shipping (shouldn't be that much weight wise). Pm what you want for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk