Pajero 2.8 Can it run on WEO/WMO? Runs on WVO now 100%

Brad S.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kerry,
Thats a lot of really good info, ;Sweet
The paying to get rid of oil point I'm kinda concerned we might get to that point here as well. But, I think if oil prices stay high recycled oil of many types might become common place.(wmo as fuel being one)

The heated fuel is something I've been working on myself for a couple of reasons. Helping wmo flow better when it's cold would be first. Second, I have this idea that heated fuel would burn better or more efficient. Thats really interesting about the gas vaporizing with the heated fuel, (hadn't thought it might do that)
I have to laugh about the self inflicted stuff because I've had some of that as well, even though I haven't been running it as long as you.
Taking the injectors out every so often is a good idea in a couple different ways.
Thanks Kerry

tsitouh

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome!

I've actually been a member since Jan 2009 but for some reason my IP address was blocked [ probably because my old computer was full of viruses ]
New computer and New IP address and all is fixed

I've been using WMO fuels on and off for 12 years, my Pajero has run Oil for 18 months but I've used dedicated Oil Only in this since Jan 2011 .

Any diesel can be set up to use WMO, it is how much you are prepared to modify [ tune ] it to get good results.
Our biggest enemy is ourselves, as in greed. [ which I'm guilty of ] if we were conservative with say 50/50 blends we would have minimal issues but we won't do that will we.

My mitsy engine was recond 18 months ago, when I did that I decked the block so the pistons were 5 thou above increasing compression to 22:1.
I advanced the IP about 4 degrees to restore the diesel knock lost from the slower flame propagation of the gasoline content.
and I also fitted a helper lift pump by the tank to give the filter a fighting chance.

Another mod I did [ but not neccessary ] was to mount a spare filter head and filter on the firewall. You should always carry a spare filter
But I decided to mount it up so if I ever needed to do a roadside filter change ,all I needed to do was switch fuel hoses.

I've been active with other forums but can't be bothered with the misinformation and arguments that have been happening because some self appointed "guru's" have hijacked the whole forum.

There is no such thing as a free lunch, we swap our labour for the privilege of "free" fuel

Here's a picture of my oil cleaning "upflow processor" , I got the idea from the vege oil crowd and it works great

I have skimmed many pages on different forums on burning WMO w85 and people are reporting coked injectors. What about yours ? Can you give more explanation about your upflow filtration system ? any updates ?

I know the publication was 6 years ago, but I saw it recently.

Thanks in advance !!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online