Ordered a Juice for the LLY

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know, Why do I need a chip for the LLY... I don't... But a friend of mine just bought one, and the chip should be here in a week or so.... I will try to take a video of it smoking and burning some tires.... Oh what a wonderful world....

ISNMU

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked to aaron, and he said yours could be the EGR limp mode... Im not up on it totaly... But he also told me you can send it to him and he will snd you a new one...... Maybe worth the try.....

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We put the juice/attitde in my friends truck... Took it out on level 3 and ran the **** out of it... It ran GREAT... Would definatly smoke my old LB7... But we need to get some miles on her before we give er in level 4 or 5.....

rebel_horseman

Rt. Wing Extremist
Reaction score
I remember my '01 with the Juice quite well. I must say, it was a fun truck to drive in town. My cousin has a LLY with teh 6-speed, so no power upgrade ofr him. I haven't had a chance to ride in one o fthe new LLYs with the Allison and the increased power. If the Juice does half as good on the LLY as it did for my LB7, it should prove to be quite a fun ride.

Brian [><]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828