ok i need some advice what is the best oil

bigoilburner19

Reaction score
ok I have a 94 cummins and I need to know what the best synthetic oil for this motor ive been using rotella but i feel it could be better off since it was abused and used and abused alot.

wilsondoctor

Doctor
Reaction score
Hello
I cant help myself answering your post. I'm an retired Heavy Equipment manager w/ over 30 years in the field. My company has tried all engine oil's on the market.
In my humble opioion the Lubrication Engineers 8800 is one of the best. Give it a try. Go on there site and read about the product. It might not be the best, but there is no other oil that is better. I could go on and on - but will leave it up to you. Engine oil analysis can not be beat.
Great trucking
JL

rebel_horseman

Rt. Wing Extremist
Reaction score
I've used Amsoil in my trucks once but switched back to dino because I couldn't justify the added expense. That being said, Amsoil is definitely good stuff and I would use it again. There is a caveat in this...if I go back to synthetic I may go with the Mobil 1 since it's readily available at China Mart. I don't like having to order my oil and filters then wait on the big brown truck to deliver it. I'd rather have the convenience of going to the store when I finally feel bored enough to want to work outside in the south LA heat.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726