obs bumpers

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, selling these bumpers off my truck, i got new factory ones on it, will sell them separate and will ship if your willing to pay shipping, asking $175 for both, just the front $100.00 just the rear $75.00 also willing to trade for a set of four aluminum ford wheels that are 8 x 6.5 lug pattern and 16" in diameter, message me or text me at seven three four seven seven five four one one one

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Nice bumpers. Did you make the front one yourself.. Also how did you end up in the ditch.. That looks bad and in need of a tow..

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ill find out the shipping for you, and no i didnt make them, previous owner did he did a nice job, made them to bolt up instead of welding to the frame like most do, and the ditch i was just trying to have some fun but i went in in 2 wheel drive and got stuck i got out to lock the hubs and then it ran out of gas, i didnt pay attention when i when in the ditch i was almost on E haha, luckily my buddy was driving down the road and seen me before the cops did

DesertBen44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man!

Im always struggling, standing on tires, etc to reach stuff in the back of the engine compartment. That bumper looks like a damn nice platform to work off of!

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its great for that, and that is one thing ill miss about it, I just love the factory look so i put those back on it, just to be sure that zip code you gave me was for Colorado right? i see your location says Arizona

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
They should sell at that price, you can't even buy the stock to build them at that money. I can't wait to ditch my stock bumpers and build something.LOL To each their own I guess.:cheers:

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ill be going to tomorrow if not Friday, sorry its taking so long but i have to pick up my daughter after work so i dont have time to get checked, i will as soon as possible

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok just a update, i went today and got it checked for shipping, some person wasnt there so they measured the bumper and weighed it, took my info, they said tomorrow or friday i would here back with shipping to both of your zip codes

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok guys i had both zip codes checked, because the bumper weighs more than 150 pounds it would have to be freight shipped, and they gave me an estimate of around $475.00 to ship it to both locations, and they said you would have to unload it yourself, if the driver unloads it it will cost money, i dont think it would really be worth it for you guys but let me know if you want it and ill get an actual price not just an estimate