obs bumpers

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok still have these for sale, only keeping them until the 23rd so if not sold by them im scrapping them, i had a buyer so held onto to these things for monthes for him to help him out, and we were suppose to make the deal tomorrow and then he decided to back out of the deal because it was to much money even though i had the price posted and was even throwing in a set of side steps off my truck for an extra 25 bucks, so im pissed, one week or there gone so let me know if your interested,

the guy was not from oilburners

Ramzilla

Reaction score
Man I wish you were closer. Have you checked with a freight carrier? I had a road armor bumper shipped from Wyoming to Virginia for around $180 bucks. It had to be on a pallet and I had to pick it up at their facility. If not too much hassle check on shipping price to 24153 Salem,Va.

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ill check for you, not sure when ill be able to, last time i had it checked it was with ups and it was pricy, almost 500 dollars but ill still check for you, will be a little later in the week

Ramzilla

Reaction score
Yeah UPS will be outrageous. Actual freight companies are usually very reasonable on big stuff. Fed ex has been decent too. It can be shipped to my work where we have a loading dock. That usually lowers the price as well.

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok sounds good, any idea about a shipping company to check with? never have i have always use fed ex or ups

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
also willing to trade for a set of four aluminum ford wheels that are 8 x 6.5 lug pattern and 16" in diameter