NW get together

fastass350

SStock8569
Reaction score
Nobody's really talked of anything lately:dunno. My plans for a week around Madras at Lake Billy Chinook haven't really worked out. A trip East would be cool in early summer though. Especially if there is some wheelin areas to play in:thumbsup:

ddec4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know there are some really good wheeling areas out through the owyhee mountains and into the desert down here. And there is also lots of good mountain runs north of me and also over in eastern oregon. I have a couple of friends born and raised here and know all the good places to go. I will talk to them and maybe we can all put together a weekend of wheeling,BBQ,Fishin,Playin with firearms,whatever we want. ;Sweet

jw2644

Reaction score
Talked to the wife about the get together and she sounds interested. Good excuse for a road trip. Like to see what I get for mileage since I put the turbo in.

jw2644

Reaction score
Talked to the wife about the get together and she sounds interested. Good excuse for a road trip. Like to see what I get for mileage since I put the turbo in. :thumbsup:

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
Just keep me updated on a time and place. I feel my truck is pretty road worthy after two days of fixing front axle problems (if you can even call the IFS an "axle"). I'm up for BBQing, BSing, fishing, some shooting, and checking out each other's trucks.

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
I just moved to White city and bought my 86 f350 4x4. After clearing out the cobwebs a nice long drive sounds like what it needs :) Count me in.

Jeremy

You still in since you sold the truck? You can come in the Capri or the Exploder. :rotflmao Give me a call tomorrow.

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
Nothing has been said since mid April about a NW GTG... After all the reading about the Rally in Bowling Green this year, I want to at least have a GTG for those of us that can't make it to Kentucky this year. Is anyone from the NW still interested in a GTG over this way?

fastass350

SStock8569
Reaction score
Over the next couple weekends friends and I are camping up at St Helens, out of Castle Rock Wa if anyone is interested in coming along.

Ottoparts

Whoa, that was fun!
Reaction score
I'm good to get together next weekend (27th and the 28th) as I will not have my kids or girlfriend in town. The next weekend after that I will be in Woodburn for the arm drop races.

jimraelee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lil busy next 3 weeks... sorry I cant. Im trying to plan a trip to the river with my son and it keeps getting pushed...

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
Over the next couple weekends friends and I are camping up at St Helens, out of Castle Rock Wa if anyone is interested in coming along.

Where at up there? The more I look at these parts for you the more tempting it is to get them out of the garage... and Kara wants that Starbucks coffee... :rotflmao

fastass350

SStock8569
Reaction score
Basically it's at Mt Saint Helens. Peel off Interstate 5 at exit 49, Castle Rock. Then head East on Hwy 504 through Toutle, then just before Kid Valley, turn right and head SE on South Toutle River Rd. From there you find the Weyerhaeuser 4100 road, take it to the 4200 rd which is on the Left, then it's up in the air from there. This will be my first weekend in that area and the maps I have found aren't very descriptive of the road system once you get off Weyco land and back onto state land.
I plan to be up there this weekend and next, as long as my motor goes together well and the truck gets running tomorrow. If anyone wants to head that way let me know, I'll get more descriptive directions and other important info.

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
Basically it's at Mt Saint Helens. Peel off Interstate 5 at exit 49, Castle Rock. Then head East on Hwy 504 through Toutle, then just before Kid Valley, turn right and head SE on South Toutle River Rd. From there you find the Weyerhaeuser 4100 road, take it to the 4200 rd which is on the Left, then it's up in the air from there. This will be my first weekend in that area and the maps I have found aren't very descriptive of the road system once you get off Weyco land and back onto state land.
I plan to be up there this weekend and next, as long as my motor goes together well and the truck gets running tomorrow. If anyone wants to head that way let me know, I'll get more descriptive directions and other important info.

Might as well of said "Take the blue road and turn down"... :rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao Give me a call tomorrow and I'll get better directions from you. Not sure if we can make it or not because we were thinking about going up to Ft. Stevens (Astoria, OR) next weekend and then might take the kids to The Enchanted Forest (Albany, OR) on the way home. I have 27 gallons of filtered ATF (Thanks Justin!) to mix with diesel, but I doubt that we'll take the truck next weekend. I averaged 17.4 mpg this last weekend, which makes the truck more cost effective to drive since I can run it on WMO, but the Explorer can go faster... :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online