No start?

Slade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck was running fine but I smelled a little diesel coming off of the engine, so I got under the hood and saw it was a little damp around the fitting on the hard line at the injection pump coming from the fuel filter. I gave it an eight of a turn or so. Put everything back together no start just cranks. I cracked a injector line and no fuel. Cracked the line at the back side of the fuel filter and had fuel there. Then I saw a drip at the fitting I had tightened at the injection pump. I pulled that line off and the rubber seals are shot. Are they something I get at the dealer and do you think that could be my problem, I didn't mess with anything else. Thanks

Shaguardriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I ended up getting the o rings from the Ford dealer it was cheaper than buying the entire kit at the parts store.

Slade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So that's all they are is O rings? Mine are so ate up its hard to tell. Does anyone know the size?

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they're square o-rings by manufacture.
take your line and go over to your remaining IH dealer and throw it at the parts guy. they can figure it out in their sleep;Sweet

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
They are called olives. They are a square o-ring and usually you can buy them from any injection pump repair shop or international.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes

Members online