Nice bricknose CCLB for sale on Seattle CL

IH-GM IDI

Reaction score
For being a 'coast truck' that thing looks mint. My buddies 97 obs came from that area, that thing had a disturbing amount of rust

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For being a 'coast truck' that thing looks mint. My buddies 97 obs came from that area, that thing had a disturbing amount of rust

I'm not surprised it's clean as Centralia/Chehalis area is pretty far from the coast. It's about as far from the coast as Salem Oregon, and although they get similar amounts of rain, I wouldn't say either of them prone to salt air rust.

StationWagonDave

Reaction score
That's a decent price - about what I paid for mine. But I have to wonder what it may need fixed? I thought what I paid for my truck was a decent price until I realized all the issues it has that I am still (slowly) working through!

YJMike92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a decent price - about what I paid for mine. But I have to wonder what it may need fixed? I thought what I paid for my truck was a decent price until I realized all the issues it has that I am still (slowly) working through!

It's a 30 a year old rig. Anything purchased that old should be purchased with the thought of spending at least 2k to get it in shape. If a person is not up to that they should leave it alone.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online