New Track Bar?

ClassicIDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well now that I have the truck running and driving I have discovered that the track bar bushing on the frame end is bad and the truck goes into death wobble on any little bump. The dealer wants 300 bucks so does any one else have any ideas? Thanks again for your help.

forgot the truck is a 2003 Ram 2500 4wd

Greenhornet1986

Reaction score
For that price, you can get one here: http://www.thurenfabrication.com/3rdgentrackbar.html

I've heard nothing but good stuff about Don Thuren's products, especially his track bars. It may take a couple of weeks to get it though, I know when my buddy ordered cross over steering for his 98 12v he said he was 10days behind, but he may have extra track bars.

You could always go to Napa and get one, not real sure if they have them for these trucks yet. I just searched and couldnt find anything for it.

If I were you, I'd put up with the stock one for a couple of weeks, and order one from Don. He's a great fellow to do business with, I have called him a couple of times with my old truck, and once I get everything on this truck like I want it, I am going to order one of his track bars.