New single disk clutch kit 7.3 diesel/ZF5

philofab

Dirty ****
Reaction score
The ZF is a 6.9/7.3 pattern? What other stuff do you have to go with it? I am converting my truck to 4x4.

AZBLACKSMOKE

no truck payment
Reaction score
The ZF is a 6.9/7.3 pattern? What other stuff do you have to go with it? I am converting my truck to 4x4.

Yes, its on a 7.3 diesel engine now. I have the engine, ZF5, transfer case, crossmember, driveshafts for a ext cab long bed, shifters, stock flywheel, clutch, and pressure plate. But the Flywheel was making noise, so I do not recommend using it.

Everything otherwise is in great shape. 180,000 miles. Well maintained.

Make me an offer.

Oh, and I have the frame of the truck with rolling axles...3:55 ratio.

I can deliver too for a small fee or meet you somewhere. Ill post a picture of everything I have shortly.

Thanks.

philofab

Dirty ****
Reaction score
Yes, its on a 7.3 diesel engine now. I have the engine, ZF5, transfer case, crossmember, driveshafts for a ext cab long bed, shifters, stock flywheel, clutch, and pressure plate. But the Flywheel was making noise, so I do not recommend using it.

Everything otherwise is in great shape. 180,000 miles. Well maintained.

Make me an offer.

Oh, and I have the frame of the truck with rolling axles...3:55 ratio.

I can deliver too for a small fee or meet you somewhere. Ill post a picture of everything I have shortly.

Thanks.

Awesome. Flywheel will not work for me as my truck has a 6BT in it. Looking to upgrade from my current C6/GV combo, and you have all the parts I need. You are about 400 miles away from me. Do you ever go to Phoenix?

I would want the trans, clutch, t-case, drivelines, shifters, and maybe the axles.

The the rear a Sterling? Is it posi (denoted by L on the tag)? Front a D44HD or Dana 50? T-case a manual 1356?

AZBLACKSMOKE

no truck payment
Reaction score
Awesome. Flywheel will not work for me as my truck has a 6BT in it. Looking to upgrade from my current C6/GV combo, and you have all the parts I need. You are about 400 miles away from me. Do you ever go to Phoenix?

I would want the trans, clutch, t-case, drivelines, shifters, and maybe the axles.

The the rear a Sterling? Is it posi (denoted by L on the tag)? Front a D44HD or Dana 50? T-case a manual 1356?

Yes. I go to Phoenix once in a while.

The rear is a Sterling, not sure if the tag is an L. The cab is gone, but Ill see if theres a tag on the pumpkin? Its a D44HDas far as I know and manual T-case.
Im on my way home in 25 min. Ill stop by my shop and snap some pics for you and you can give me a call if you want.

928-965-3644

Thanks, Jared

AZBLACKSMOKE

no truck payment
Reaction score
Heres some pictures of what I have left.

1990 F250.

Its basically a rolling chassis.Ext cab long bed 4x4, Engine is complete. NA 7.3, runs but runs very rough. I think the IP is shot. Frame, steering box, steering from pitman arm down, front 44HD(i think)complete minus lockouts, sterling rear, no LS tag, 3:55 ratio, S42 ZF5 speed, BW transfer case, Shifters(not pictured), rims, tires, fuel tanks,etc.

If its not pictured, let me know, I may have it.

Attachments

• IMAG1962.jpg
    IMAG1962.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAG1963.jpg
    IMAG1963.jpg
    672 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG1964.jpg
    IMAG1964.jpg
    611.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAG1965.jpg
    IMAG1965.jpg
    695.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMAG1966.jpg
    IMAG1966.jpg
    598.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 100MEDIA_IMAG1966.jpg
    100MEDIA_IMAG1966.jpg
    598.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

AZBLACKSMOKE

no truck payment
Reaction score
Hmm. Whats up with *** on this forum? Got the email.

I dont think you have turned them on in your user settings because it gives me no option to send you one. But thats ok, email works. I was just letting you know your private messaging wasnt available. ;Sweet

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's times like this that I wish I'd live closer to the deals.