New Horse to the Stable

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
yesterday since the weather broke a bit I took a ride to the local junkyard... a bronco that had been there still had the seats and console in it...

You must be registered for see images attach

got some saddle blanket seat covers ordered and still need to paint the console and source a new latch for the lid... gunna pull my vinyl floor out and add some reinforcement plates for the bronco seats as well as fix and rust that may be lurking and maybe add some extra insulation. maybe if im feeling froggy ill pick up a seat heater kit and add them to my bronco buckets

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
Are those bronco seats the ones with the zippered pouch in the back? All the broncos in the junkyard here had that, but they were horribly broken and rotted. Plus the passenger seat had a funky flip forward spring/hinge in all of them for it's mounting base

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
It would be fairly obvious if they are. The entire lower back of it had a big zippered pouch. Sounds like yours are different. No luck on google images for a photo

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
i didnt look at the backs too hard....they are in decent shape and will end up against the back wall of the truck so zippers didnt really matter to me lol

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
If you would like plush seats down the road, look at the 80's/90's van conversions. I got two seats out of a econoline conversion that actually matched my interior color. I'll dig around and see if I have some current photos of them

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
Interesting. All the ones I found in the junkyard's here had a big zippered pouch on them. Was bizarre, as anything would fall out if you unzipped it. Those are much better!

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
Neat, haven't seen those in a long time. Old school for sure.

These are the seats I got and put into my truck:

You must be registered for see images

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
they should say laz-y-boy on them lol. they look comfy. i'm just not a big fan of the velour material. it tends to stick you your clothing and not let you readjust yourself while sitting in the seat.

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
It's not that bad actually. Can stand a good steam cleaning, which it will get when it warms up here. Replaced a pair that couldn't recline back. I still have to find some better seat bases for it. Heard that I may be able to have a long track system that bolts into the stock mounting points on my truck from 90's F150's and put these buckets on top. Gotta hit the junkyard up!

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
Got some new shoes put on her today... guess its a good thing i never sold these wheels...

Tires are 285-75-R16 on 16x8 American Racing Rims...

$873 out the door from Discount Tire...ended up having to buy new lugs from them which was a bit salty at $60...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US