new from Philly

87ford

Reaction score
I recently bought my first diesel which is a 1987 Ford E-350 , it is not without some issues but I am eager to get it right , I found this site from a fellow vanner on Vannin.com threads , I am currently in the Diesel school of hard knox with this truck , I am getting ready to replace my current 7.3L and C6 w/ a nother 7.3L w/ a E4OD , wish me luck , I found this motor and trans setup in a junkyard , it's comming out of a 94 E-350 , I am getting the trans crossmember to bolt up to my chasis , I like this truck enought to fix it up so I plan on putting a few $$$ to get it right

You must be registered for see images attach

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Them seats bolts down in the back? Or are those the front seats for easier engine removal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
i see your in the better area of philly.... I am down there all the time for work. welcome to the site.

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
Wow! nice vanuck (van+truck!) Did you look on the door/door jamb for build stickers from centurion or another builder? Welcome to the site!

aofarrell2

Turbo Desirous
Reaction score
Looks just like the Cabriolet I saw up at the truck lot! Those are cool! Got any interior pics?

87ford

Reaction score
interior is crap but I'm workin on it , the seats were the old front seats but fit nicely in the bed , since they are all beat up I dont care if they stay there , they are not bolted down but I might do that or if I slap some seat belts on them who's gonna check , and I got it off a guy down on 3rd and oregon , he said he has a centurian for sale but he never got back to me about it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7