New Build, Its Been A Long Time..

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been more than a few year since I built my white truck on here. Just starting on a new IDI build for my wife. The trucks kind of a unicorn. It's a 1993 F350 dually 4x4, what makes this one odd is it is not a typical conversion like done buy Centurion where they would use a regular 4x4 single wheel truck and make it a dually. Instead this one was built by Quigley Industries in PA, same company that builds the 4x4 conversion vans. It is a factory 2 wheel drive dually truck that has a Quigley 4x4 conversion wich was done when new.. Lot of odd stuff on this truck, lucky for me it was pretty solid excluding the bed that I replaced. Plans are obviously paint "factory maroon with white in middle", Red interior swap wich I'm working on, and adding a factory turbo.. Also have a set of aluminum star wheels, rear drop bumper and warn enforcer to add.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like a great place to start.

I'd be interested to see what Quigley did when they converted it. Did they do it like factory or did they do it "their" way?

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a great place to start.

I'd be interested to see what Quigley did when they converted it. Did they do it like factory or did they do it "their" way?
There way, still has a 2wd trans with a funky tail housing adapter. Has 80-91 style front spring cups for the shackles and where the indent in the frame is on a typical 4x4 they just made spacers. Also has a goofy 4x4 shifter, kinda reminds me of a 79 ford style and it does has a 79 style 4x4 knob.. I'm sure it's what they used in there Van's just put in the truck..

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love red interior! I need some parts you got extra? Lol

If she doesn't I might be picking up a 95 this spring for parts depending on what you need.

When they converted it, did they box the front frame rails? I'll be converting mine is why I'm asking.

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My CC is red, and I think I might convert some of my cent to some red, especially as those parts are a lot easier to find haha

I have not yet begun my own hoard of Ford parts hee hee

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If she doesn't I might be picking up a 95 this spring for parts depending on what you need.

When they converted it, did they box the front frame rails? I'll be converting mine is why I'm asking.
No they did not, actually suprising to me but its held fine since 1993 so I'm leaving it be..

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My CC is red, and I think I might convert some of my cent to some red, especially as those parts are a lot easier to find haha

I have not yet begun my own hoard of Ford parts hee hee
I really need a nice 96-97 dark red bench seat and 4 door panels, prefer roller rears. But I cant find crap around me in red..

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some goodies I have to add and some that it came with. Long tube headers I'll be removing obviously for the turbo.. Rear drop bumpers brand new old stock I found

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The day it got drug home..