New addition, so ol' Hoss needs a new home(AND a powertrain)

SKimballC

Reaction score
The truck I sold some engine parts off of for a few of you gents is no longer my C*****s swap project since my car broke its timing belt so needless to say I need a truck NOW. So I found me a nice 91 F250 with an ATS, Gear Vendors, 5 speed, 4 wheel drive, matching topper... Not trying to brag but I am happy. So if any of you boys wants a nice 88 extended cab with absolutely no engine, transmission, or transfer case, I have one that's gotta go. I ain't parting this out from here, its staying in one piece for now. http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?p=155281#post155281
Pick it up in Tennessee on your way to or from the rally. Granted, I am on the other end of Tennessee, but, hell...
I can't wait to pick up my new rig. Its gonna be good having a 5 speed again.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn! I just bought a 85 with the engine, trans and transfer case being the only good parts. If I weren't carting the Bronco, we'd just about have a deal. Maybe we still will. Keep trying to sell it, and if you don't suceed, keep me in mind.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BTW, congrats on the excellent purchase! ;Sweet

SKimballC

Reaction score
Keep you in mind? Mel, just wave some money in my face and I'll think only of you, I promise!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL Now, unfortunately is not a good time. By the time I get back from Chatty, I'll probably be broke.

SKimballC

Reaction score
I've gotta get rid of this truck much to my chagrin. I will sell it for a grand if there's any takers. I don't wanna Ebay it, but its at my folks house and they are ready for it to go. Sorry for the shameless bump.