New 3 Position chip installed....?'s

PSDfreak

Diesel-a-holic
Reaction score
Just installed a T. Wildman 3 position chip (Econo, Tow, Xtreme). I love IT! Got on the freeway the other day in Xtreme and pinned the go pedal...Hit 1200* on the pyro (pre-turbo) and about 23 lbs or so of boost...looked down and had a CEL. No difference in performance...Get off the freeway turn truck off and turn it on, CEL gone...

What would cause this? Too much boost? HPOP?

Thanks in advance,
Casey

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
its the HPOP notkeeping up with demand.our trucks dont set a CEL for over boost.i would know as i hit 30 PSI of boost everyday every ride. :D

PSDfreak

Diesel-a-holic
Reaction score
so I need a new HPOP or is that a common occurance (stock HPOP not keeping up with Xtreme program)?

Thanks for the info...

-Casey

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont see modded injectors in your sig line, I would think that setting the IPR code (P1211) would be a bit of a stretch for stock injectors. Have you verified which code has been set yet?

PSDfreak

Diesel-a-holic
Reaction score
No unfortunately I have not been able to....No scanner available right now. But the code should be stored in the computer still long as I dont disconnect batteries even though the light is off right?

Thanks,
Casey

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PSDfreak said:
the code should be stored in the computer still long as I dont disconnect batteries even though the light is off right?

Thanks,
Casey

correct ;Sweet

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
I dont see modded injectors in your sig line, I would think that setting the IPR code (P1211) would be a bit of a stretch for stock injectors. Have you verified which code has been set yet?
i used to set the 1211 code with stock injectors and generic TS programs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08

Members online