Need to sell, 86 F250

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Oh, I'm in Washougal, WA, which is SW state. Mapquest shows 2446 miles. So, we'd be at like an extra 700 bucks to deliver.

hmmm let me think about it, and are you serious about you would deliver? i might try and work a deal out with smoking85 his truck seems to be more what im looking for, but if i dont figure something out about that i will talk to you, but either way my truck has to go

fastass350

SStock8569
Reaction score
Why would you sell yours to buy something identical, or is yours rusted out?
I'd seriously deliver it yeah, with a non refundable down payment. I'd send you some more detailed pictures first and make sure you were still interested. The only other issue it has right now, that I'm planning to correct before it sells, is it's hard starting after sitting all night. It's not a GP issue, it's more like a pump bleeding off. Least I think. I haven't dug into it enough.
Keep me posted.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Why would you sell yours to buy something identical, or is yours rusted out?
I'd seriously deliver it yeah, with a non refundable down payment. I'd send you some more detailed pictures first and make sure you were still interested. The only other issue it has right now, that I'm planning to correct before it sells, is it's hard starting after sitting all night. It's not a GP issue, it's more like a pump bleeding off. Least I think. I haven't dug into it enough.
Keep me posted.

because i am tired of putting so much money in mine and i just want something else, lol even if it is the same thing, and no mine dont have any rust on it, but if i could sell mine and get a running truck then i would have money in my pocket to fix anything wrong with it and buy a turbo, and then i would be ahead

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat

Members online