NEED: TAN FRONT SEAT BELTS for My 1986 Ford XLT Lariat.

satx78247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Friends,

As some of "our crowd" know, I'm trying to return my "new to me" 1986 F250 XLT Lariat Super-cab to factory stock.

BOTH of my front seat belts are TRASHED. BADLY stained & FRAYED. = TRULY UGLY.
(After walking my feet off in the local salvage yards, I cannot find a single pair of TAN seat belts for my PU with split bench seat.)

IF any of you have a GOOD pair of factory front-seat belts, complete & that you want to sell PLEASE email me with photo & price.

yours, satx
[email protected]

Last edited:

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a set from a bench seat truck in tan. I'd have to dig them out and see what kind of shape they are in. Would those work?

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
find me a set of black ones and I'll trade you straight for the ones in my truck

I don't use 'em anyways

LOL

satx78247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jwalterus,

NOT wearing seat belts here is a 100.oo+ fine (plus court costs) for every passenger & they usually tow your truck for 300-500.oo besides.
(The city of SA has their GREEDY hands in every available pocket.= It's NOT about "public safety"; it's just about $$$$$$$$$$.)

yours, satx

Last edited:

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
jwalterus,

NOT wearing seat belts here is a 100.oo+ fine (plus court costs) for every passenger & they usually tow your truck for 300-500.oo besides.
(The city of SA has their GREEDY hands in every available pocket.= It's NOT about "public safety"; it's just about $$$$$$$$$$.)

yours, satx

yeah, it's not bad up here, thanks to the farmers it's a secondary offense, they have to have another reason to ticket you before they can give you a seatbelt violation, and then it's only $50 per passenger or 1 point per against your license if you'd rather and it's just the driver
I have yet to get a SB ticket in my truck, been told "I really should wear it" on more than one occasion LOL
also, they don't generally tow vehicles up here (Minot specific), too much of a pain (the city pd and sheriff's dept have both been sued a LOT for damages to vehicles that were towed, and they always lose), they just ask permission to move your vehicle off the street and pull it somewhere it can be parked if you're not already ;Sweet

satx78247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jwalterus,

In SATX, the City "is always right" & in traffic cases nearly ALWAYS WINS. = The best way that I know to get arrested in SA is to complain about the high-handed-ness of the city officials. = Several people that I know of here have found themselves apprehended for "Disorderly Conduct" for making complaints about city fathers/dishonesty in government.

yours, satx

Last edited:

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did not forget you. Got pics. They are not great. I'm not sure if they would clean up or not.

You must be registered for see images attach

satx78247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lazerjock,

Your mailbox is full & thus I cannot PM you. - I still NEED the manuals.

Also, my 1986 F-250 Lariat is getting closer every day to being ready for a repaint (or perhaps only a touch-up, according to my car painter.) & then licensed/on the road.

My GUESS is that the tan belts will clean up, with soap/water/brush. At least they aren't all raggedy.

yours, satx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online