Need some opinions

cat3176

Reaction score
Well guys I know that this is for trucks but I cant seem to find something that my wife will approve for her to replace the cadillac. She has recently told me that she like the new dodge chargers. Well I found one not far away that is a 2006 se with 3.7 v-6 engine 67,000 miles, that is a credit union repo car. I don't know too much about these cars, anybody know of any problems these things have? The reason all of sudden to get rid of the cadi is she is pregnant with our first kid. Now all of a sudden she needs a four door car. So I decided to start lookin. They are asking $9500.00. And we all know the saying "If Momma aint happy, No ones Happy". So if you guys could give me the heads up on this it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Carl

Last edited:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you won't like the lack of room in the Charger.
It looks nice on the outside, but has no room inside.
It's ok for one person, two people gets uncomfortable, with four regular sized adults sitting in it, the rear passengers are going to wish they weren't in the back on a long trip. With a babyseat that is facing rearward, you might bump into the front seatback, with the seat facing foward, you might have a larger kid get into the habit of kicking your seat just to annoy you.
just my .02....

cat3176

Reaction score
Thanks Towcat. We are still kickin it aournd. Just found another car while looking at the charger. Its a 2006 chevy malibu ss with 57,000 miles for the same money. So don't know what we are going to do. Thankyou for your help with this.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86