Need RV tires near Kansas city Missouri

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Anyone know a RV stop with a good supply of tires that will be open on a sunday? Will be coming all through I70 to Denver on sunday.
Someone might remember I was working on the suspension and steering on this RV, I finally got all the parts I needed and got it done. When I was doing it I noticed a spot on one of the tires was worn and mentioned to the shop that was doing the alignment/balance on the RV. They tried to compensate for it but I think the tire should have been replaced. Now it vibrates up and down at 70MPH, I don't want it to ruin all the work done to it so I need to replace it ASAP.

HELP.

Last edited:

tom37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How big of a tire are you looking for?

There is a couple places out here by me that are open on sunday I believe.

One is right next to I 70 but I am not sure how big of tires they keep in stock.

tom37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bad News!!! I just called the place I go to and now they are closed on sundays.

There is a place just south and 1/2 block west of I 70 and Noland Rd. I can't remember the name to save my life.

I am heading out for the day but I will try and update from my phone if I pass by or remember the names of any others.

Good Luck.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Well thanks, if it stays under 70MPH it is not so bad. I still don't know if it is possible to balance it so it doesn't do it anymore, it sure didn't to it before the alignment but at this point a new tire would be best I think.

Still heading to Kansas city and appreciate any locals with some input.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Just in case the tires are 225 70 R19.5. 5 ply steel thread 1 ply steel side wall.

Called a few places and nobody seems to be able to install them today. Will be in Denver tomorrow
Anyone in Denver know a place We should head to first?

Thanks.

Last edited: