Need help with turbo info.

jhowse

Reaction score
I packed up my new (used) turbo and sent to typ4 for a rebuild on 12/22 and today when I got home guess what the postman left..... a lost package letter. They returned my shipping label and the money order. who know's where the rest is :mad:. Anyways if any one has a few good pics of a turbo and a model # that I can take to the post office, I would greatly appreciate it. Hopefully they can find it. I have learned a valuable lesson about insuring packages today. JHowse

jhowse

Reaction score
Its a factory garret turbo. I need pics of turbo off the truck so they can identify it.

ADV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a factory ford turbo sitting in my dads shop i will post up a few pictures when i get home from work.

w4dsb

Reaction score
http://
You must be registered for see images attach

not IDI but the only turbo pic i had handy

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That ridiculous. I hope it shows up for you. I tend not to trust the post office for valuable things anymore.

Keep us posted.

jhowse

Reaction score
That ridiculous. I hope it shows up for you. I tend not to trust the post office for valuable things anymore.

Keep us posted.

I've allways been told a lesson bought is a lesson taught, I hope thats not true this time.

8seconds

Looking to Modify
Reaction score
My question is this, if the postal service can send you a lost package letter with your shipping label and your money order enclosed. That means that your package was hacked into and worst (destroyed).

Did you have a tracking number for your package, if so you can go to USPS.com - Track & Confirm. You can then do a track of the last locale that had a hold of it and then contact your local postal inspector to assist you in the recovery.

PM: me if you need any help cutting through any red tape, I have a couple of contacts that I may can holler at....

Hope this may help....

jhowse

Reaction score
My question is this, if the postal service can send you a lost package letter with your shipping label and your money order enclosed. That means that your package was hacked into and worst (destroyed).

Did you have a tracking number for your package, if so you can go to USPS.com - Track & Confirm. You can then do a track of the last locale that had a hold of it and then contact your local postal inspector to assist you in the recovery.

PM: me if you need any help cutting through any red tape, I have a couple of contacts that I may can holler at....

Hope this may help....

Honestly I thought it was odd that the label was cut off the box, It wasn't torn or drug off and the envelope that had the money order was inside the box. Don't get me wrong Im very pissed to say the least but at this point Im trying to give them the benifit of the doubt.

I tried to track my package online, but it said something along the lines of contact them for more info. I tried to make it by the post office today when I recieved the letter but they were closed. I've already made plans to be there first thing in the morning and hopefully get this resolved. Thanks for the offer I may have to use it.

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Never put turbo or anything saying how valuable something is. When I sent mine off I put part as the disruption. Lol

ADV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like others have put up some nice pictures before I got home.