......Need help please.......

berniesouthunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey there guys,
I was hoping that that someyone knows of the grounding location for the rear running lights on an 90 F-350 4x4. THX Guys, Bernie ;Sweet:hail:hail

berniesouthunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking, the wiring is covered by a sheath, I was hoping somebuddie knows a more localized location. But thank you for the replie, I am at work till 5 am, and would love to have running lights on the way home.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The ground wires are either black or white. It's 2AM or I'd go out and look at my 90. Bed time for me.

Simp5782

SNOW TACKLER!
Reaction score
Mine on my 85 is about 3 inches behind the fuel selector valve on the inside of the frame from the factory. I relocated mine to the rear part of the frame when I rewired.

Simp5782

SNOW TACKLER!
Reaction score
Just get your test light and hook to a power. find which one is the ground coming off of your lights and you can run a new wire and ground it thru your 7blade trailer hitch connector. its a white wire running into the back of the connector.

berniesouthunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys this thing is *****, I found the running light wire along the rail, I found the white grounds at the end of the frame on the drivers side. Behind the rear tank the is a couple of what looks to be oem connectors, after the big connector the wire went dead ( no juice) ok easy enuff I will run a jump line to bypass the conector on the one wire. (no go) after I did that I still have no juice, So I go back to were I first spliced it ( before the wire harness) and theres juice. Its like theres just enuff volts to turn on my testlight, I thought this would be a no brainer, ( boy i was wrong ) I also don't have an amp meter here at work tonight, I just want to be somewhat safe on the ride home in the early morning. THX

berniesouthunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well its now 2:30am I got the jumper wire to work for now ( temp fix ). I have lights for the ride home in the morning. THX for all the help with the trucks, if not for the forum I might be riding in a differen't rig. THX again, Looks like the culprett was a falty OEM plug. I bypassed it for now with a piece of wire. Alittle rigging never hurt anyone, well I take that back, anyway its fixed FOR NOW, till I get a chance to properly fix that thing. THX AGAIN. Bernie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online