Nanny Goat - SOLD - updated

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Well got a call this afternoon from a lady that seen the truck listed and called to see if it was still available - told her it was so I got the ole song and dance of my son is looking for something like this and I'll call him... ok whatever is what I'm thinking...

So he called back this evening and we struck a deal - he is in florida and is going to be securing a flight up here and will come pick it up this weekend....

So I guess it's sold - but I don't consider it sold until he gets here with the money in hand.... So now I got's to clean her out and then also dig up the title.... man if can only remember where I stashed it....

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Travis, sorry to hear you have to let the goat go. But, you have to do what you have to do. Hang in there...... better days will come.

Heath

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Man that E Clone is purdy.... Boy wouldn't that be nice with goat motor in it..... Too bad it's not a brick nose....

I like the dash layout of the brick noses - it's just a classic timeless layout if you ask me. one of these days I'll have another one.....

or maybe I'll get me a bowtie next time around - I do need to play with a duramax at one point or another.... or wait I could stuff a duramax in a brick nose - that would be cool.... I mean it's still a V8. But I'm not sure I could bring myself to playing with chips though.... the prongs would probably leave a metallic taste in my mouth...

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
Man that E Clone is purdy.... Boy wouldn't that be nice with goat motor in it..... Too bad it's not a brick nose....

I like the dash layout of the brick noses - it's just a classic timeless layout if you ask me. one of these days I'll have another one.....

or maybe I'll get me a bowtie next time around - I do need to play with a duramax at one point or another.... or wait I could stuff a duramax in a brick nose - that would be cool.... I mean it's still a V8. But I'm not sure I could bring myself to playing with chips though.... the prongs would probably leave a metallic taste in my mouth...

once ya play with chips ya wont stop. 150hp and not even open the hood.:thumbsup:

ameristar1

The One Blue Thing
Reaction score
Now there is the ultimate ******* swap, a Duramax Ford! Sick, but yet so enticing. And to think all those Ford streetrods running around with small block Chevies is bad enough, this would take the cake.;Poke

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Well to add to the drama of selling the nanny goat....

You know when you sell a vehicle you should have the title in hand right???? Well I pulled it out a couple of weeks back thinking I would toss it up for sale, but I fought with the decision.... well then I finally come to the conclusion that I need to sell it and get a small fuel sipper...

well here is the situation....

Kid has purchased plane tickets....

Kid has purchased parts to make the A/C work.

So I had to call him and tell him I lost the title and I have to get a new one from the BMV - they do offer a speed title though - takes like one business day and I can pick it up at the main branch in Indy.

So it's still going through we are going to draw up a paper stating that I am filing for the title and when I have it in my hot little hands I'm going to forward it to him....

man talk about a messed up situation.

I told him that he shouldn't go through with the sale because he is not getting a title in hand when the money changes hands, and I also told him that the truck doesn't leave me until I have money in hand. but he said that we could do the sale and just do the paper deal. So it's still a go...

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Indiana seems to be a little behind the times..... Everything has to go through the main branch down in Indy (for title work that is - printing replacements, new ones and such).

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL Good thing your not in Pennsylvania. ;Really

Same day or next day service is not in their vocabulary. When I bought Suzi the Mustang, I couldn't find the title to her Freestyle. The dealer did the trade, then I had to give them $20 to file for a lost title. They went through with it, and I guess by now they got one for it. Her old car was still on the lot last I looked. Of course 2 months later, I found the title laying around. :rolleyes:

TWeatherford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know Agenem could write the book on woes with the DMV. Here in KY same day or next day service also doesn't exist. As far as I'm concerened they should be able to just print one off and give it to me, but a duplicate takes 2-3 weeks here. I've never been through one sale/purchase where there wasn't some snag with the title.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrannonB

Members online