Naming My Truck

Jaybee

Reaction score
My co-workers came up with the name for my diesel Ranger - Cricket. They claim that's what it sounds like... Doesn't exactly make it sound like a powerhouse, does it?

Jason

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Jaybee said:
My co-workers came up with the name for my diesel Ranger - Cricket. They claim that's what it sounds like... Doesn't exactly make it sound like a powerhouse, does it?

Jason

Glad ya made it over Jason :cheers:
Ever get that 4-53 rebuilt? :eek: :D LOL

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
My wife named the '84. I don't think she put a lot of thought into it.

I named the '85 since I now need to differentiate.

Of course then there's the Beast which was named by a plumber when we passed him on the job site. He said "that thing's a f**kin' beast."

Nickbf2504x4

ATV Racr-IDI Driver
Reaction score
Agnem said:
How about naming your truck "Mistress"? :love: LOL

Nickbf2504x4 said:
that mirror shot is gonna get me in trouble at work...instead of an inocent truck forum page the boss thinks im looking at **** :rotflmao towcat's asian mistress doesnt help either ;Sweet

:rotflmao if your truck ends up mistress ill take credit ;Sweet , if not my truck might have just been christened!

rray32539

Full Access Member
Reaction score
towcat said:
I can change it.......I even got one of her just getting back from visiting her parents......would this one be better?

As a new member of the forum, I am not aquainted with who is who and whose significant others, etc. But if you get to wake up each day next to such a lovely young woman, I ENVY you, sir!
:hail

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
rray32539 said:
As a new member of the forum, I am not aquainted with who is who and whose significant others, etc. But if you get to wake up each day next to such a lovely young woman, I ENVY you, sir!
:hail
Thanks for the compliment, but I ain't that lucky. -cuss She's a friend who does modeling and I do her portfolio about every six months or so. Even she tones down her appearence before visiting mom and dad ;p i did have pics of my wife on here, but the attention it got was kinda embarassing. :eek: There's a tracker feature for you to be able to see how many people download the pics. She got more hits than the **** pics :draw :draw