My Tennessee Thanksgiving

tractorman86

Reaction score
Well I'm spending my vacation in Irving college TN. i wanted to take the idi. It it just wasn't quite as affordable as the flight... Went to fall creek falls yesterday and the chickamagua battlefield museum. Being a desert rat this is all pretty amazing to me. Just thought I'd share this with ya

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Well I'm spending my vacation in Irving college TN. i wanted to take the idi. It it just wasn't quite as affordable as the flight... Went to fall creek falls yesterday and the chickamagua battlefield museum. Being a desert rat this is all pretty amazing to me. Just thought I'd share this with ya

You went to fall creek falls? you was very close to me then, i live not 12 miles from there;Sweet irving collage so you staying in warren county? how long you be down here in tn for? could always have a meet and great if our free time is around the same,

Yes TN is pretty amazing i think:D

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
You went to fall creek falls? you was very close to me then, i live not 12 miles from there;Sweet irving collage so you staying in warren county? how long you be down here in tn for? could always have a meet and great if our free time is around the same,

Yes TN is pretty amazing i think:D

TN SUCKS! :D :rotflmao COME TO KY FOR AN AMAZING PLACE LOL

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score

94turboidi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing I can say about Chatanooga whenever I have passed through there I feel like I am in another world. I live outside a small town in Iowa and everyone is friendly around here but people are way friendly there. Maybe it just happened to be the day I stopped but everyone was real easy going. Now.......I have been to some places that I can't say the same for.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
One thing I can say about Chatanooga whenever I have passed through there I feel like I am in another world. I live outside a small town in Iowa and everyone is friendly around here but people are way friendly there. Maybe it just happened to be the day I stopped but everyone was real easy going. Now.......I have been to some places that I can't say the same for.

there is lots of places like that around here, but you always run into that select few that are a$$ holes

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Most of the US A$$holes are here in California... Just ask anyone thats traveling thru....:D

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i go to Tennessee every year, tail of the dragon. great place, great people around there. and yes im one of those a$$holes that ride a super sportbike and think it a racetrack while im down there.

Diesel Max

93 F-250 4X4 - 7.3
Reaction score
Lived in Ooltewah (just outside Chattanooga) for 11 years. Nice friendly, family oriented town. If you get the time, Lookout Mountain and TVA Raccoon Mountain can be a cool place to check out. The hydro-generator plant at TVA Raccoon Mountain is really cool it you want to see some neat engineering.

94turboidi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember the first time I went through Georgia well it was at night and we got to somewhere and there was cop cars all over and it said Macon county police department on their cars. I busted up laughing telling my wife look Macon Bacon.....anyone that said I have nothing against cops.

tractorman86

Reaction score
sorry i am taking so long we dont have cell signal at the girlfriends 2nd cousins house we are staying at. i would love to meet up but plans are pretty packed till we leave. we went to lookout mountain after the battlefield. we are going to the aquarium and the imax tomorrow, lynchburg walking horse museum and jack daniels distillery tomorrow.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
sorry i am taking so long we dont have cell signal at the girlfriends 2nd cousins house we are staying at. i would love to meet up but plans are pretty packed till we leave. we went to lookout mountain after the battlefield. we are going to the aquarium and the imax tomorrow, lynchburg walking horse museum and jack daniels distillery tomorrow.

Sounds busy, well have fun hope your stay here goes well

tractorman86

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I am having a ton of fun I wish I could stay longer, my gf is trying to talk me into moving over here...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle