My new truck

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
This might make the rust belt people cry
You must be registered for see images
. We bought it for 720 bucks. No rust anywhere and she runs great.its gotta few problems like the steering column.the radio don't work fuel gauge don't work. One hub is messed up.other then that it's a great truck.im gettin a obs bed,a obs ranch hand front bumper,a d60 out of a 92 f350 and a few other goodies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rattleonby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy cow what were your rpm's? I can do like 85 with my 4.10's and an E4OD lol. You musta scared every spider outta that hog! lol

rattleonby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alot of people use isspro or vdo gauges on here from what it seems. Personally on all of me and my buddies past gasser trucks and cars we've used vdo's with hardly any issues...but to each his own really when it comes to gauges. Youll find something that works for ya im sure. My 2 cents.

ZWilson07

Cowboy
Reaction score
I hate these threads so much LOL

I am going to have to invest in a trailer just so I can travel to get good deals. Anything around here cost am arm and a leg if not 2 legs. It is sickening sometimes.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Without knowing the rpm at speed you might have the international lower governered injection pump. I'll bet you have 4:11 gears seeing its a 4x4. Nice truck for the price too. Always good to see another rig saved from the crusher.

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
This truck I don't think would have went to the crusher actually. The guy that owned wa an old man that knew my dad really we'll and worked for dad years ago so dad was able to talk him into sellin it since he didn't use it and didn't run at the time.then we went out there got it runnin and drove it home.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn... you can't get a riding mower for $750! LOL

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
Ya no joke 720 buck for a running driving truck ya it's a great deal and zero rust anywhere.my last truck I had was a 750 dollar Chevy that burnt so I like this truck so much better

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online