My new car!!!!

Roland_Jenkins

Señor Member
Reaction score
I have called my wife that when ever I don't want *** with her for three weeks or so . . . evidently :cry:

nascar821

The Lone Ranger
Reaction score
I did not mean to **** any one off I have worked my @$$ for years washing countless trucks waxing countless cars mowing countless lawns working on and fixing trucks recieving NO allowance or any type of money, the only money I recieved was from My B-Day or Christmas. As for the 04 Powerstroke is my Dads the 00 Focus is moms the 97 Discovery is ours. So at ease people!!!

Roland_Jenkins

Señor Member
Reaction score
Relax, Junior. You aren't good enough to **** anybody off ;p

Try not to kill yourself with that new ride.

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Originally posted by nascar821
I did not mean to **** any one off I have worked my @$$ for years washing countless trucks waxing countless cars mowing countless lawns working on and fixing trucks recieving NO allowance or any type of money, the only money I recieved was from My B-Day or Christmas. As for the 04 Powerstroke is my Dads the 00 Focus is moms the 97 Discovery is ours. So at ease people!!!
While you're at it...I'm sure every member of OB would like to know:
What your grandparents drive...
What your uncles and aunts drive...
What your brothers and sisters drive...
What your neighbors drive...
What your neighbor's kids drive...
What your postman drives (when not delivering mail)...
etc...etc...etc...

Last edited:

Max Power

Reaction score
ROFLMAO. I was just kidding around nascar. I was in a similar situation as you. I worked my ass off and bought a brand new car when I turned 16, cash. It is the only vehicle i have ever owned. The banks have owned them from there on in. I own less and less ever year.

dazedandconfused

Reaction score
One quik question, did you have to take a loan on it? If so I bet your parents signed for you didnt they? I worked my ass off for what I have and havent had anyone help me out on anything! Anywho its yours and nothing any of us say will change it will it. Happy motoring!

nascar821

The Lone Ranger
Reaction score
I try EXTRA hard to not act like some of you are making me out to be. Yes Im 16, Yes I have a new car . Do I act like a A$$, No I try to act like every body else. I do not think anybody would know the difference between me driving a junker 84 town car or a 03 mustang. I just do NOT act like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance