2010 JK Wrangler Trail/DD FS/FT

Militaryman445

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to sell or trade my Jeep. It's a built, daily drivable, trail rig. I'm the original owner and can tell you anything and everything about the Jeep.

I'm not going to set up test drives with tire kickers. I need to know you have money in hand to take up mine and your time to see in person.

I daily drive this Jeep from Falling Waters WV (right outside of Williamsport) to Frederick for work at 75mph. It's loud and bouncy. If you're looking for a cadillac ride, steer clear. If you're looking for a Jeep that can be driven to the trail, take a beating, and driven home, this is the Jeep for you. It's got dents, dings, and scratches.

Definitely not a show Jeep by any means. It's missing the passenger side mirror and has a dent in the top of the door from a tree up a Rausch Creek. I knocked it off twice and got tired of replacing it so I put a cover plate over the hole and haven't looked back since (on the passenger side anyway). If you're still interested, keep on reading for the details.

Looking to sell for the amount listed or trade for a diesel pickup with money on your end.

Trade: 2002-2006 Duramax 4door short bed 4x4 preferred. Would consider comparable Ford, Dodge Etc. May trade for other vehicles, just let me know what you have and how much you're willing to put on top.

Sell: Money talks. Let me know what you have, and we can barter. I'm not taking $300, a pack of gum, and your motor scooter. Don't ask, I'm not taking it. If you don't have the money, don't contact me. I don't need to sell this Jeep. I invested a lot of time and money into this thing. Blood sweat and tears kind of deal. I'm not down and out. I'm not unemployed. I don't need to sell it and I'm not going to sell it if I don't get close to what I want.

Details about build:
4" Combination lift
-Rough Country Coil Springs
-Teraflex front lower adjustable Control Arms
-Fox 2.0 Long travel shocks all the way around
-Rock Krawler Adjustable front track Bar
Steering
-PSC Hydraulic assist steering setup
-Poly Performance Chromoly Tie Rod
-Alloy USA Ball Joints Recently installed
Front Axle
-New Generation D30
-Artec D30 Full Truss installed by Chaos Fab Shop
-Alloy USA Chromoly Axle Shafts
-New Napa Sealed U-joints
-New Unit Bearings (Hubs/Wheel Bearings)
-Teraflex C gussets
-5.13 Yukon Gears with Master install kit and Timken Bearings installed by Chaos Fab Shop
-Aussie automatic locker (Only engages when in 4wd)
-Riddler High capacity Differential Cover
-Brakes recently replaced
Rear Axle
-New Generation D44
-Rough Country Axle side Track bar riser
-New brake pads and E-brake shoes
-New differential breather and tube
-5.13 Yukon Gears with Master install kit and Timken Bearings installed by Chaos Fab Shop
-Riddler high capacity differential cover
Interior:
-Usually covered in some form of dirt or mud
-Cloth Grey seats
-Plastic Grey dash board
-Basic Radio/CD Player
-Cobra 75 CB Radio
-Evolution Offroad Shouldaboughtasixty transfer case shifter (Usable as an axle plug)
-Carpet Removed
-Rear bench seat removed but comes with the Jeep (just clips back in)
Soft top with tinted windows

Custom Front Bumper, fully welded with D-ring mounts and winch Fairlead (3/16th steel plate, gusseted, bolt on)

12,500lb Tuff Stuff Winch with steel Cable

Tuff Stuff 7" H.I.D Spot Lights (amber and clear covers)

2" LED Back-up/Auxiliary lights

37x12.5x17 Pitbull Rocker Radials

17" XD Spy Aluminum Wheels (Plastidipped, rock rashed)

Evolution Offroad Rear frame rail D-Ring Mounts in place of rear bumper

JeepSwag (dumb name I know) rear vent cover delete plate

Delta Head lights

Dents and dings:
-Passenger side door mentioned above
-Passenger Rear corner under tail light (tail light was replaced)
-Skid plates (beat, scratched, used)
-Windshield (Cracked clear across the passenger side)
-Paint's scratched up from trees on the trail. You won't feel back getting this thing out on the trail

I'm probably missing a couple things but I've covered the majority of everything I can think of off the top of my head. Email me, text me, whatever. If you have any questions, I can answer them. I've always run Mobil 1 full synthetic and Mopar Filters at every oil change. It takes 75w90 diff fluid, ATF+4 in the transfer Case, and Syncromesh Manual Trans fluid.

Thank you for your time,
Jon

You must be registered for see images

Craigslist ad: http://westmd.craigslist.org/cto/4444764690.html

Latest posts

Forum statistics