My donor 6.9 F250 4x is HOME

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The bumper is getting scrapped or given to Jason for his help, there is also a aluminum checkerplate piece in the front of the box protecting the whole front portion of the Box I am giving to Jason.

If he wont take the bumper as his truck is a 87-90 like my Bronco, I'll just throw it into the scrap pile and take it in for recycling.

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Scrap pile - that's a waste!!!....Somebody with a woods buggy would love to "purchase" that bumper from you...LOL...Here's a good story for you....I got an 1987 E350 cube van 2yrs ago for $75...Just had to pay for the wrecker....6.9L/C6 in it too with 221,000km....Had it for 2yrs sitting at my buddy's junkyard, pulled/traded the engine this summer for my 96 F350 with plans of putting it on the road using the PSD in my garage and then I bought my 91....Now I wish I had the 6.9 back for a spare.-cuss .....The PSD would be a nice spare too but I'm growing too attached to my IDI.;Sweet

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heck, I'd love to have that bumper :D

Really, well it got pulled today, you want it here is a closer look. I have no idea what shipping would cost, so $40 plus shipping and it's yours.

As you can see in this picture it's not perfect. I could not access the bolts from the back side so I had to grind the heads of the chrome plated bumper bolts.

Again shipping would likely be expensive from Osoyoos BC, Canada, I am close to US border and ZIP 98844 so there is a potential I could ship from there.

Attachments

• resized-Front Bumper n scrap.jpg
    resized-Front Bumper n scrap.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 12

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Scrap pile - that's a waste!!!....Somebody with a woods buggy would love to "purchase" that bumper from you...LOL...Here's a good story for you....I got an 1987 E350 cube van 2yrs ago for $75...Just had to pay for the wrecker....6.9L/C6 in it too with 221,000km....Had it for 2yrs sitting at my buddy's junkyard, pulled/traded the engine this summer for my 96 F350 with plans of putting it on the road using the PSD in my garage and then I bought my 91....Now I wish I had the 6.9 back for a spare.-cuss .....The PSD would be a nice spare too but I'm growing too attached to my IDI.;Sweet

Well as it stands, I want the engine, transmission, (maybe) transfer case, rear diff & spring hangers, front spring hangers, trailer hitch, visor, windshield and thats about all I want from this truck. The rest is scrap or parts to sell to whomever wants something.

I have some other parts on my parts bronco it's an 80-86 that may be of interest too. Mainly aftermarket front fenders and one passenger rear quarter . They are of no use as I am 87-90 body, and I want to change to 91-96 clip eventually.

payableondeath6

Impressively Ugly
Reaction score
Really, well it got pulled today, you want it here is a closer look. I have no idea what shipping would cost, so $40 plus shipping and it's yours.

As you can see in this picture it's not perfect. I could not access the bolts from the back side so I had to grind the heads of the chrome plated bumper bolts.

Again shipping would likely be expensive from Osoyoos BC, Canada, I am close to US border and ZIP 98844 so there is a potential I could ship from there.
I'm sure shipping would break the deal, I shipped a set of wheels one time and it was around $100...I'm sure $140 and some beer would go along way in talking turboanimal to make me a bumper and he's local :D