My Dads been tinkering with buying this

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Oh, the OD cancel button should be on the right side of the column, on the dash. None of the pics quite showed it. With all the extras it should be a nice rig. What are they asking on it?

NTOLERANCE

I'm the cotton swab
Reaction score
My Dad did get ahold of the dealer today, they dont seem to know alot about the truck, but apparently, they wont sell it through the dealershiip, there are some mech issues and it wont pass their inspection. He is still interested.

Jbevs

IDI Newb
Reaction score
I haven't been able to check it out yet. Is there anything besides the axle ratio you're interested in. I know a girl that is a "salesman nanny" there. Actually we went to jr high/ hs together.

How do they intend to sell it if not 'through the dealership'?

Jbevs

IDI Newb
Reaction score
Ok, what kind of issues. The only thing I know you want to know is the axle code. Do you not know the issues but want to figure out what they are and how bad? I want to help but am just unsure of what you want. I will try to get up there tomorrow afternoon and message my friend tonight.

NTOLERANCE

I'm the cotton swab
Reaction score
Ok, what kind of issues. The only thing I know you want to know is the axle code. Do you not know the issues but want to figure out what they are and how bad? I want to help but am just unsure of what you want. I will try to get up there tomorrow afternoon and message my friend tonight.

Yeah we dont know whats wrong with it and a phone call couldnt resolve it. (????)

They didnt seem too interested in helping my Dad. If youve got a in there , I would appreciate all the info you could get.

Would be worth me sending ya some home brew. ;Sweet

(assuming youre a beer drinker)

Jbevs

IDI Newb
Reaction score
I am doing what I can here. Did the people on the phone say anything? Sorry to hear about the troubles though. That is an awesome looking truck and have a fellow oilburner running it would be great. Again, I will do what I can for ya. ;sweet

NTOLERANCE

I'm the cotton swab
Reaction score
I am doing what I can here. Did the people on the phone say anything? Sorry to hear about the troubles though. That is an awesome looking truck and have a fellow oilburner running it would be great. Again, I will do what I can for ya. ;sweet

Thanks, I would appreciate it. They just said it has issues.

Jbevs

IDI Newb
Reaction score
I was able to swing through the lot today, but I didn't see the truck anywhere. I only had a couple minutes so I couldn't stop in to talk to a salesman. Did you get my last pm?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle