My 1992 F-250

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong here guys. I'm not on this board to bust the balls of the "new guy." But, when I read something that makes no sence, I tend to ask why? Asking someone to explain claims that seem unusual should not scare anyone off. No one is busting Barney's chops because he has very clearly documented his process and parts used. All I'm asking is the same from folks making statements about running these high boost pressures. Sorry, but as I stated before, there has been no satisfactory explaination to back the claims. Saying "I have the ATS upgrade and no wastegate" falls short as lots of guys have these mods without mid-20 psi of boost.

Thanks again Pedro (and Dave for that matter) for posting, but please share more details of what you've done.

I'm done with this thread as I've said my peace.:thumbsup:

Heath

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?p=275200#post275200

:dunno

id like to see pics of that kit as well.

i looked at his photobucket page and it said in one of the pics 265 hp w/o a turbo and 398 with a turbo :-o

either way, id like to see some engine shots because i like seeing purdied up engine bays and if thats as clean as the exterior ;Sweet

i know ur watching cuz u were last active today come on man details!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well If I've been deemed too ******* the new guy, I'm not sure why. I complimented him on his truck, and asked him some very specific questions, as did several others. Things looked like they were going well when he made his last reply at the end of the first page. His dad is a diesel tech, so things are getting believeable, but we're not up to full disclosure yet. The next 2 pages and all the questions on them have gone unanswered. Nobody here wants to believe that he is BS'ing us, but rather we would like to believe that he did it, and we can do it too. BUT.... nobody is learning anything here yet. That's what gets this crowd bent out of shape. When Dave came in here with the high boost numbers, he told us exactly what he did to achieve them, and it made sense. We can't learn from bold statements and vague answers.

fordboy324

Reaction score
correct me if im wrong but did he not say he had a 6" exhaust? if you click here from heath it says 4" exhaust on his little picture. also the truck doesnt look like it has a 4" lift or 37" tires on it. correct me please!

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
correct me if im wrong but did he not say he had a 6" exhaust? if you click here from heath it says 4" exhaust on his little picture. also the truck doesnt look like it has a 4" lift or 37" tires on it. correct me please!
I'm not sure but here is how he got 25psi of boost I need me one of these...........
You must be registered for see images attach

4play

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do i have to call it,,,ok B.S. there is time to prove what is claimed. and for some gearhead to jump on here and post claims and then vaporize makes me wonder. we all know about these kind of people as we have seen them many times before. bottom line though seems to hover around manifold pressure value vs what stated engine mods are. they simply dont add up. sorry pedro you just cant prove yourself and we put you with the rest of the jake-legs that come around every so often/ bye bye, just like you idi would go with those figures. thats all

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just so I don't get any PM's asking *** is up, I'm putting my moderator hat on.
This has gone long enough. It's pretty obvious he's been run off and I really doubt he's coming back to back his claim.
We're not that mean spirited here normally, so let's get back to helping out each other(being nice to truck thieves is excluded).
There's many new members showing up now and actually spend time posting, I'd rather see stuff like EMD driver's truck adventures with Sam rather than a lynch mob on a newb. It's trully better for us in the long run.;Sweet
thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JFMac

Members online