Motorcraft fuel filters

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
Are these good? i found a guy on eBay who is close to me and has a lot of them to sell. he wants $100 for a case of 12 and i can pick them up...that a good deal? hell i dont even need that many but that works out to be around $8.50 a filter.

suv7734

Reaction score
If it's the filter/separator that sounds like a smokin' deal. With 12 of them at the 60,000 mile change interval you'll be good forever and then some.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a good deal. The Wix version of this goes for over $20 each at NAPA a bit cheaper at fleetfilter.com They're OEM so they should be more than sufficient.

WildWest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buy them sounds like a bargain me and a friend payed 26 for a filter for a 91E350

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was gonna buy a case of them, but found a guy selling filters for a 6.9 that were really 7.3 filter/seperators so I bought a case for a lot less than the guy w/ the motorcraft ones. Search for 6.9 fuel filters and see what ya get.

jim_22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a great place to order filters from:
http://www.filter1.com/order.htm
Also, you might get rid of the messy multi-piece stock filter and get the Wix one-piece replacement 33617 with water sensor, the last ones I bought for 16.59 with free shipping on orders over $50. Forget Ebay.

LUCKY_LARUE60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are these good? i found a guy on eBay who is close to me and has a lot of them to sell. he wants $100 for a case of 12 and i can pick them up...that a good deal? hell i dont even need that many but that works out to be around $8.50 a filter.

I "HAD" that type on my truck and the damn thing leaked all the time. I replaced it with a water separator from NAPA that has a drain on the bottom that dose not leak , I did away with the bottom thing on the filter.

Jim

2manydsls

Reaction score
I've been buying most of my filters at www.filterbarn.com , he has fleetguard at less than $10. each. He also sells a lot of diesel stuff on ebay. His seller ID is walleye1000. I've never had a problem and his shipping is reasonable. My
Ross

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
i bought three from filter1.com. total for the three was $52 with free shipping, that is CHEAP.

i bought the filter with the built in water seperator and sensor port.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online

No members online now.