more injectors

Black dawg

Reaction score
just read on the other site, that beans diesel has noticed the need for a performance idi injector. It sounds like he will try to come up with his own line to offer. So if anybodys interested let him hear about it.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Black dawg said:
just read on the other site, that beans diesel has noticed the need for a performance idi injector. It sounds like he will try to come up with his own line to offer. So if anybodys interested let him hear about it.

Yeah, I read that, but what does he know about IDI's? He doesn't even own an IDI. No offence, but I'd stick with Ken. He's an IDI guy, and he uses his parts on his engines. I like that. Bean is a huge unknown in my book. He may know PSD's, but I'd bet he's never seen the inside of a DB2 IP or an IDI injector.

Just my two cents.

Heath

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
He has very limited in knowledge about the IDI in general.But he is getting a great crash course.Never know,Fresh mind,Fresh ideas.Good to have more than one person in the mix.Ken may have looked at something and thought it would never work but turns out to be Pandoras Box of IDI power for Bean.There have been other developements in other non diesel fields like this.All common sense says it won't work but turns out to be the best thing ever.But,it could also come back as a totally bad idea like the Sodium cool nuclear Reactor idea(KABOOM two fold!).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online

No members online now.