Moose Pump in the market

bigguy22

bigguy22
Reaction score
Moose pump

Will it work will with 7.3 idi factory turbo? With mods to come . All ready have 4 inch exh. But plan on ATS turbo housing and 3 inch down pipe. Do you need a intercooler. Is the pump and injectors a good combo? New to the diesels and there mods. Thanks for your help. Oh ya whats a good timing light to buy. Need to get timing right pumps been changed by prev. owner and its leaking. Diesel Care rebuild not the best.... Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Sounds like its still for sale. Send a pm to Metrojd and ask him if it is/offer him $. As far as your question yes it will work with a factory turbo, though I would really recomend that you only put it on after you put on the upgraded housing/downpipe. An intercooler would be really nice to have if you were going to be running this much fuel, but I dont think you need it just as long as you arent towing anything. But if you are towing/hauling anything, I would say that you definatly need a intercooler, especially if you live in the mountains somewhere. And sorry I dont really know anything about timing a IP, maybe start a new thread and ask about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadScientist