Mitchell 3500-D gear splitter for sale

ford390gashog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Mitchell Manufacturing gear splitter for sale its model #3500-D. I really know nothing about this unit other than taking the inspection cover off and all the gears look really good and it shifts great by hand. I was going to use it but the better half found out how much I spent on it and you all know the rest of that story. It is located in CA (northern) about an hour from San Jose or Sacramento. You can reach Mitchell Manufacturing at 1-800-859-2088 PST with questions if need be. This is the 35,000 GVWR;Sweet unit the biggest that they made. MAKE OFFER;Really

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what does it bolt up with?
nothing.
it will go in place of a carrier bearing and the driveshafts will have to be shortened to accommodate it. it also requires fuel tank modifications.
i own one already and all the goodies that went around it but i'm looking for another.

ford390gashog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Working on uploading the pictures. Also have other things like a Warn winch bumper for 87-92 Trucks and a F-Superduty Hydroboost unit.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
do you have anything else other than the mitchell OD?
i'm referring to the mounting plate, driveshaft sections, modded fuel tank etc......

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
Whats your price on the hydroboost unit? Is is complete (with the pushrod between the master and booster)?

ford390gashog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry about the no pictures I am still in Reno for work til wednesday. The only thing I have for the mitchell is the mounting plate. The driveshaft and Fuel tank were after thoughts in my brain so I didn't take them when I got the unit.

Hydro boost is complete just no master cylinder. $65.00 Shipped!!

Warn Winch Bumper $100.00 OBO local pick up only! 87-92

ford390gashog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are pretty easy to find around here and if I locate a spare I will PM you. The local pick and pull had 6 of these trucks all were retired school district trucks in decent shape.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online