Missile Silos

Chevyboy_0

Mr.SunnyDisposition
Reaction score
Hmmm. I wonder how high an IDI could launch a basket ball through one of those?

:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

Did anyone else see this @0:37

" During NORMAL use, Pypes Exhaust Systems are Environmentally Friendly "

Just freaking made my day

fastass350

SStock8569
Reaction score
the best part, among all the other things mentioned ofcourse, was the fact that pos chevy was powerbraking it to make the coal roll, and never once did it break the tires :Whatever: LOL

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
the best part, among all the other things mentioned ofcourse, was the fact that pos chevy was powerbraking it to make the coal roll, and never once did it break the tires :Whatever: LOL

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed that.....ohhh look at me with my big ass chrome useless stacks rollin a tiny little cricket fart worth of coal and not even breaking the tires loose.

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats 'cuz the chevee has strongers brakes, ya kno?:rotflmao

Also like how he shuts off the truck without allowing the turbo to spool down first.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Imagine the kackle comming from these...
Actually, it probably wouldn't be that much. I drove an IDI with a Hypermax turbo and a 5" pipe once, and there was hardly any cackle at all...actually, I really liked the sound and while I know anything over 4" is a waste of time on an IDI, I still want to do a 5" system someday :angel:

That said, those sewer pipes look ridiculous!! OTOH I think any tip that's significantly larger than the pipe leading into it looks stupid...

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
mine has NO exhaust and a banks sidewinder turbo and its pretty mellow...and when i say NO exhaust i mean it comes off the turbo straight down....the elbow at the bottom rusted off so i removed the rest of it. i have the parts to fix it just no time...

gatorman21218

Reaction score
Freight If you want cackle then use stock exhaust on a NA engine with a piece of pipe inplace of the muffler.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online