Midwestern IDI Rally!

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Hey All!

The midwestern IDI rally is set for this summer! With enough interest of course. It will be August 4-6, 2006 in Mongo, IN. Camping will be at the Pigeon River Trading Post & Canoe Rental. www.tradingpostcanoe.com
Kinda primitive - Elec. hookup only! $20/nite for two adults & 2 children. Rates based on the number of people. Don't call the campground for reservations. Everyone contact me and I will take care of the rest. No limit on size of units - Pets welcome - On a leash of course. None loose. Canoe trip for two adults is $28-$38 based on the distance to be traveled. I will try and post some sort of map later and if anypne has any questions. please PM me! Not a problem. As far as I can tell PSD's and all welcome! A friend of mine and family will be there and he has a PSD. The garden tractor pulling club is putting on a pull on Sat. afternoon - downtown - Within walking distance of the campground. We'll have to come up with some more activities and a group picture and possibly T-shirts if there's and interest to get some ordered. Could do a drive out thru the DNR ground and find an ice cream shop or something to do too! SUGGESTIONS???????? I need you all to start chiming in so that I can get a start on this!!!! Should be a good time for all! - HOPEFULLY!!!!!!

Thanks,
Hoss6.9..... (Ike) ;Sweet

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Hey Ike, long time no see. ;Sweet
Sounds like a prospective if'n I'm still stateside then.
Plenty close and costs look good too. ;Sweet

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Looks like fun. Put us down as a maybe. My wife may be limited to time off, but a long weekend may be possible.

pauls painting

Full Access Member
Reaction score
;Sweet :thumbsup: ok i will be there just so i can meet everyone who is so helpful on this site!! maybe the wife can get off to, i will have my dog for sure

can you get the address so ican map it out thanks

LUCKY_LARUE60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Count me in for sure, even if I don't make the Tenn one this one for sure, BTW I can't post over at the BOOB site as I lost all my imfo and can't log in.

IDIeselman

Reaction score
Only 3.5 hour trip, I'll be to planning on it. Will have to leave friday night after work and be to sick to come in on saturday :Sly . Yes Ike I will be bringing the puller :thumbsup:

OkieGringo

OkieGringo aka Baja
Reaction score
Put me and "Management" and our 10yr old son.down for a place in the group. Bring your BG Waterguns to defend yourselves:draw . We'll be coming up after the Tenn Rally so If'n we show up in your yard some morning, don't shoot, unless it's with the watergun:D . OkieGringo

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
OkieGringo said:
Bring your BG Waterguns to defend yourselves:draw . . OkieGringo
Got my fire dept water extinguisher polished and ready to go. :draw

We'll be there 2 IDI's strong. The ole rusty Beef may just have to show some hide. :D

Tim, let me know when things get closer to the rally point. Might be worthy of a convoy. ;Sweet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online