micron rating?

Exekiel69

Reaction score
No idea. Why not use a whole house water filter? They have from 1-50 micron and I think they are cheaper too.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
It's only a buck 59? I got the filter housing for free and just opened it? thought it would be great for a pre then use my whole house down to 1?

awaige

Reaction score
micron rating

It seems like all my vids are 1 star in "My Vids" only but when i click on the video it shows the proper rating. Is this the same for you guys or is it just me?

seriousbum

seriousbum
Reaction score
It states that this is a 10 micron filter. That isn't good enough for a Pstroke. The OEM fuel filter is 5 micron and you will be quicklly clogging it and changing a $30 filter.

spg

Big Red
Reaction score
I have recently started using a Baldwin BF7587 filter as my final filter and am amazed at the difference between it and the Permacool filter I was previously using that claimed to be a 2 miron filter.

The Baldwin filter is much slower in my gravity filtering system and the oil is cleaner meaning no sediment. I would suggest using a filter of this type as your final filter. Even if you are using whole house or other type filters as an intermediate filter. It fits most common 1"-14 filter bases.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online