Lotsa ya'll have been lookin' at my....

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
where elese did you post links to it? i have noticed alot of newbes have found these sites and are looking at everthing? or maybe big brother!!!:eek:

OkieGringo

OkieGringo aka Baja
Reaction score
I started a Blog for the Ford Diesel Stuff but I got side tracked for some reason. I was gonna upload all of the stuff in my "Library". This damn DirecWay satellite connection is almost as slow as dial-up and 6x more expensive. I'll see if I can still find the blog site and see if I can upload the library if ya'll think it would be useful. Maybe this site could put up a link to it. Ya'll interested? cookoo Okie/Baja/****** aka RichardCranium

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I started a Blog for the Ford Diesel Stuff but I got side tracked for some reason. I was gonna upload all of the stuff in my "Library". This damn DirecWay satellite connection is almost as slow as dial-up and 6x more expensive. I'll see if I can still find the blog site and see if I can upload the library if ya'll think it would be useful. Maybe this site could put up a link to it. Ya'll interested? cookoo Okie/Baja/****** aka RichardCranium

I think it would be a great resource, but understand your two way satellite frustrations - had Starband for a few years.

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Ok,I will let you tell the E that it can't be on here.........I wouldn't suggest ******* off that truck.