LOTS OF PARTS!!!

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
friend of mine has MANY idi and ford parts for sale. here is the list and prices from him.....

7.3 IDI factory turbo set-up, good shape, all the parts are there, the turbo seems to be newer. $1000

ZF 5 speed, diesel bell housing, 4x4, with transfer case, Borg Warner, 1356?$800,

Aluminum flatbed, with aluminum sides, 8 foot length, single rear wheel, nice steel bulkhead, $600 best picture i can find of it.
You must be registered for see images

94 Crewcab frame/cab, great shape, full interior, right now its a rolling chassis, Dana 60 front, 10.25 rear, 4.10's, $1500 for the whole thing. Will separate if your very interested, the axles will be sold as a pair though. truck has 296000 hard miles. truck was a turboed IDI. 5 speed. both missing.
You must be registered for see images

Dana 70, 4,10's, bent tube, good carrier, $100.

Lots of 80's/90's random parts, also some IDI stuff. Need to get some stuff sold, Im running out of room.

let me know if you are serious about buying any of this, i will give you his number. all parts located in perkaise pa.

Last edited:

snaponprofile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need the interior cover for the steering column that would cover a auto shifter. I just swapped a manual in and I want to cover that hole where the auto shifter used to be. It cover the top half of the steering column, 92 and up. Do you have it? also, If you have any good condition a/c directors the things you move to direct the air? I need 2 of those. I'll make a offer if you have them.

ALso, how much for the front bumper?

My9373

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish I had the money and transport and id have that crewcab in the morning. I've got a friend at a NY who could get me a 7.3 and e4od dirt cheap if I needed. Dang I need my tax return early! Lol

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need ths ZF5, but not the case, any idea how or what it would cost to ship a ZF trans?

Last edited:

snaponprofile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seller said there were no interior parts on the cc or ac components either.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Corey, I am in the market for a bricknose tilt/cruise column and wheel for a ZF5 speed truck if you come across one thats reasonable. Thanks.

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
Corey, I am in the market for a bricknose tilt/cruise column and wheel for a ZF5 speed truck if you come across one thats reasonable. Thanks.

i will look this weekend, i belive i might be able to help.... think geeses has one. lol