Looks like I'm FINALLY getting started!

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, after nearly a year of looking and waiting, it looks like I may have finally found someone to start a BD co-op with!

A guy from just a few miles down the road from me advertised on CraigsList asking if anyone wanted to help start a bio co-op. Naturally I jumped right on board since that is what I've been looking for. He's already got a couple of hundred gallons of oil, and I have a couple of sources for about that much more at fifty cents a gallon. We talked on the phone for a while and we hit it right off. Took about 10 minutes to figure out we share pretty much the same political views and motivations for doing our own bio.

At about the same time that he was advertising for a bio co-op, another local guy advertised on CraigsList that he's changed his mind about making bio and offered to sell a new HF pump, 50 gal HW tank, half a dozen valves and a 70 gallon cone-bottom poly tank - with a twin impeller mixing aparatus through the lid - all for $100. Naturally I jumped on that too.

So it looks like things are finally coming together. I'm pretty jazzed!

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I already have an 80 gallon HW tank for our processor. The 50 gal is going to become a **** recovery still...

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
i love it when things line up, you cant beat that

Exekiel69

Reaction score
That is really cool, I wanted someone near Me to do the same but there seem to be no interest. Too bad, we don't pay for wvo here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online