looks at these crazy numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i was looking around for pumps and found this look at these crazy numbers dont think it is even possible http://www.idiperformance.com/pumps.php

and were is the best place to order moose pumps?

Ya 375 HP is doable with the IDI, it's been done and he's one who has...it's known as a sore subject here.

Unfortunately, there was a lot of bad blood. I hold no grudge, I am the forgiving type and have moved on from the drama...

Moose pumps can be ordered here: http://conestogadiesel.com/products.html

Tim.

As mentioned by Tim...ONLY at Conestoga Diesel for Moose pumps....

Mel makes a great product,

Jason has some followers too.

IMHO there is room for both builders ....

Al

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just shut down another thread due to it turning into a ******* contest. Keep this one civil and clean or I will shut it down too if it gives a hint at turning south.
this will be the only warning.

BuckinBronco

Reaction score
I just shut down another thread due to it turning into a ******* contest. Keep this one civil and clean or I will shut it down too if it gives a hint at turning south.
this will be the only warning.

I don't mean to stir the pot but what was the story with that? I know he who will not be mentioned from another forum but I knew nothing of this until today.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't mean to stir the pot but what was the story with that? I know he who will not be mentioned from another forum but I knew nothing of this until today.

if you find the closed thread, it's the "cliff notes" version of what happened. if it's rehashed here, the thread is done.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys, forget about it if you were not here don't sweat it, it's done...MOVE on....everyone MOVE on...

Lets talk power not Politics OK!

So 375HP...doable yes....more...probably ...may even nudge 400 HP with right combo..

That's

Studs,
Cam
IP
IC
Turbo and we aint talkin no stocker here boys...
maybe some head work
Maybe some custom exhuast manifolds...

but all in all power can be made, the biggest issue though 10000 miles is a great start...is LONG term durability. Can the engine take it if your always in it?

Anyway....nuff on power...

Hows the weather where you people are...crazy here...snow sun rain cold warm...

Just sayin

DON"T GET SUCKED INTO THE CRAP of it!

NUFF SAID

Al

Can30Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I just came in from wiring up some rear facing lights and my new to me fuse/relay box and it was snowing real good!

I missed the past drama thing, so this is really just my general humble opinion on the subject of horsepower.

In general, horsepower can be made if you throw enough time and money at most anything I figure, but its how long will the engine hold up to the power thats probably going to matter at the end of the day. Also, don't forget the chain of parts thing. If you beef up one thing, chances are you are going to need to beef up something else, then something else.. and so on.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a sore subject for a reason.

Ask "Smogie" why (or any other duplicate troll usernames he used here)?

Like Calvin said, it's well documented.

Heath

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
Heath, i know we have privately talked about this subject before, but enough is enough. YOU are the only one here that still keeps carrying the drama on. Everybody else is ready to or already has moved on from this stuff. It is just rediculus that YOU are the one that keeps bringing the Justin's into this ANY time something they have done or a service they provide is brought up. Warning people about a company/person is one thing but you are getting to the point that it sounds like you goal is to make sure Justin and R&D IDI Performance goes down in flames. That is great that you wan't to warn people but, you need to chill out. I am going to cut myself off now in this post b/c i know we have already been warned twice in this thread by towcat to keep it civil(sorry towcat).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online

No members online now.