Looking for decent seat covers

MeanGreen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Until I can recover the seats in the 93 I'd like to cover them, but I want something that actual fits better than a trash bag! Since it is a crewcab, I'd like to find a front seat cover (bench) that actually has a back to it, so the back seat passengers aren't starring at a bunch of ropes sticking out of the front seat cover. Any ideas, brands, etc?
Jerry

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I had the same problem. I didn't like the thought of changing all the material just because the front seat was shot on my crewcab. Even the doors have some seat material on them so it was going to get expensive and very time consuming. I just kept checking the wrecking yards till I found a bench seat that matched mine but... Its back was torn.. Kinda funnt to because usually the seat is the worn out park. So I bought just the seat part of the front seat and installed it in my truck. Cost me $11.00 on the half off days at the yard. Really best idea is finding a rear seat because they are exactly the same mounting points as the fronts and just install the back of the front seat on that. Worked for me...

MeanGreen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I appreciate the input. F-2-Fiddy, Mine are the bench seats with adjustable headrests but without the center arm rest piece. Just a standard bench seat front and rear.
Jerry

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
I'd look for a Wet Okole Cover. About as good as it gets. I've got them on My Buckets, and they're great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online