So...Um...Did anybody get the July 2008 Diesel Power?

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see all of the powerstrokes in that mag all of the time. I too run a IDI motor. I would love to see more info in the mags on them. I love the sound of the older diesels. I got this website from your artical. I am so glad I did, I was feeling lonely not finding much on the older trucks.

Glad to have you here T-roy. Lots of good info and good people here.;Sweet

Heath

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing.They could get an eyefull and earfull all at the same time.LOL

Ron, you should send 'em an invitation. I thought about it, but of course I won't be there.

Tom

Ya know, I was talking to Darrin about that this morning and here's what I thought.

Since Mel, Rob and a few others IIRC started the brotherhood, I think it should be one of them to be given the honor of inviting them down to the rally as they cold go into detail on how the group was started and the where it is today.

Kinda like giving them a little history lesson on the group to make it more enticing to get one of their roving reporters to show up.
;Sweet

NCheek

Howdy
Reaction score
Just got mine today and all I can say is, well done sir, well done. Nothing like sticking it to the computer-controlled crowd every once and awhile!

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If fuel wasn't $5 a gallon, I'd seriously consider attending the rally this year. thanks for all the comments guys. I'm pretty excited to have one of my vehicles in a magazine!

Ryan

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya know, I was talking to Darrin about that this morning and here's what I thought.

Since Mel, Rob and a few others IIRC started the brotherhood, I think it should be one of them to be given the honor of inviting them down to the rally as they cold go into detail on how the group was started and the where it is today.

Kinda like giving them a little history lesson on the group to make it more enticing to get one of their roving reporters to show up.
;Sweet

What they would probably want more, is for somebody to do just such an article and send it in to them. Most magazines don't have the staff or budget to send people around. Maybe with that in mind, I'll find time to do it somewhere along the way.

sootman73

Reaction score
i just saw that! very nice! i was gonna send sumthin in but i plain forgot and didn't really have time. ill have to make sure to throw works trailer and a backhoe or dozer on it to get a real nice pic!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
What they would probably want more, is for somebody to do just such an article and send it in to them. Most magazines don't have the staff or budget to send people around. Maybe with that in mind, I'll find time to do it somewhere along the way.

Never thought about that.
I can be your photographer if need be. ;Sweet

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score

You know what? That is a great idea. Let's send them a couple pages of text, pictures with captions, etc. . . Maybe if we do the journalism, they'll run the story.

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya and i was wondering if you could tell me how you intercooled it please

I used the ATS intercooler kit, with a bit of a custom adaptor in the form of a Scion xB intake boot. I also made a cold air intake out of a PSD downpipe and a AEM dryflow filter, but for the most part the kit was off the shelf (and expensive)

I'll hunt for some pictures if you'd like...

Ryan

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online